Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 18

FreeLance:

It has to do with a negative perception of the term. nothing more.

The roots of the dispute lie in the different psychological perception of the formula "Equity=balance sheet + unallocated financial resources".

Imho.

You should work as a diplomat. :)

All water.

Swetten:

You should be a diplomat. :)

All water.

Where's the estate? (c) Strugatsky or Swinosaurs? :D))

FreeLance:

Net position count... ;)

----

Have you heard about the total position?

Look closely at my illustrations. you can clearly see it there (especially in the last picture).

Would you be so kind as to calculate the table, please? Maybe I'm a fool, I do not understand and do not know all the charms of netting? Help me understand, please.

Swetten:

Let's open two demo accounts. One -- run it for two months and forget it, the other, as you see fit.

No?..

OK. I promise, if there is no force majeure, and if I am in the championship, to open an account parallel to the championship, maybe even a real one.

Reshetov:

Are you not in your right head? Carefully read your own conditions again.

Let the initial balance, and therefore the initial equity, be X. The "profit" on the results became negative, i.e. -Y. After such a "profit", can the equity increase against the previous equity, i.e. X, if it became X - Y? Or do you still naively believe that a decrease in profit will not cause equity to fall by the amount of this same diminished "profit"?

I don't think it's all right... I still don't understand why I got an equity profit of 35% on my demo account... And how did I manage to get 70000 points (4 digits) profit on my balance in 18 days of testing...

kharko:
I don't know what's wrong... I still don't understand why my equity profit on the demo account reached 35%... And how I managed to get 70000 points (4 digits) of profit on my balance...

And yet, as you stated earlier, and I quote:

kharko:

Profit is negative....

???

Are you nuts? Do you really think 35% is a negative number.

joo:

Would you be so kind as to calculate the table, please? Maybe I, a fool, don't understand and don't know all the delights of netting? Help me understand, please.

Why so. I will simply repeat the rule - instead of TP, put an order of the opposite direction, but with the volume as "closed" by TP.

And it will be better for you.

What do you think I am trying to show here?

I want to show that the tray in a 5 is more logical than in a 4.

;)

joo:

Would you be so kind as to calculate the table, please? Maybe I, a fool, don't understand and don't know all the delights of netting? Help me understand, please.

All right. I promise, if there will be no force majeure and if I will participate in the Championship, I will open a real account parallel to the Championship.

I don't think it's about the type of account, it's about comparing the results of the two platforms.

The demo doesn't play the role, the right-left noodle is quite acceptable.

It's a comparison of trading approaches that's of interest here.

Reshetov:

And yet, as you stated earlier, and I quote:

???

Are you out of your mind? Do you really think that 35% is a negative number.

Please comment on what was said wrong?

Swetten:

The interest here is precisely in comparing approaches to trading.

Yeah, I get it.

I just found it necessary to warn all those watching the two experts of possible questions such as: "Why do their positions open differently and not at the same time?

joo:

Yeah, I get it.

I just thought it necessary to warn all those watching the two experts of possible questions such as: "Why do they have different poses and not at the same time?"

Pour water like Niroba! :)
Reason: