'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 30

glaucotrader:
Hy, traders.

I'm Glauco, from Brazil.

I woul'd like to get a script to mt4, that open orders with Take Profit n' Stop loss definite in pips.

The mt4 default is definite in quote n' this is bad to my manual Trading system.

Thank's a million.

Glauco

I believe the script I recently posted does what you are looking (see link below)...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000/page19

Thank you, guy.

Tomorrow I'll test n' tell you.

good member

hi traders!

There is the very comfotable expert for manualy and auto trading. it's has line manipulate of a pending orders, trailing, sound alarm and lot of some tricks. i have got couple months ago and glad it.

this site is russian but there is english button top right

hope this whomever help

Files:
ag4.jpg  137 kb

Script

Hi .

There is a script that close all opens and pendings orders ,also if in the chart is running an EA ????

If there is ! could you help me please?

Thanks

newdigital:
CloseOnTime EA from Kimiv.

this script closes orders at time exactly !

for exemple at 23 ! but afer 23 closes instantly all orders that I open ! why ?

Hello fellow traders, I am looking for a solution to reliably and effectively have an EA manage all my manually opened trades. I am under the firm belief that a human who is trained can pick better buy and sell signals than a computer. I also believe a computer can do a better job managing the exit if that human walks away and lets the computer manage the close for him. I don't want to use the built in TP and SL in MT4 for broker manipulation reasons.

Pruebe esto,

lo siento no hablo ingles

ecuaforex:

Pruebe esto,

lo siento no hablo ingles

Try this, I'm sorry I'm not English speaker.

PD: Don't know how you could read if you don't speak but... anyway

EA or script to close all trades after a certain loss

Hello,

I'm searching an ea or script wich will close all trades if the total of the open trades arrive to the loss I want. If for example 6 trades are open through an ea, I would like to fix a maximum amount I can loose ; so if all the open trades have a total loss of 1OO euros for example, I want it to close all the trades.

Thanks,

GBPRAZ

Have a look through here there's loads of good ea/scripts etc

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000

Cheers

Beno

newt:
Hi,

I'm looking for such script mentioned above already search the forum but failed to find them

my broker uses market execution instead of instant execution...

if anyone has one could you please share it with us?

thanks

Hi,

Script for buy/sell for market execution order.

Files:
Reason: