Brainwashing. Trades: manually and using EAs - page 12

Race:
You mentioned that BW system is very good to you. I want to know which version you are using now? Also, you mentioned that i_Trend level should be changed periodically. How can I get the paramenter? It is because I do not know how to calculate it. Lastly, am i correct to change parameter there image attached? Sorry to have so many questions.

I did forward test of this system. Manually. Without any EA. The results are on this thread. Read this thread from the beginning.

This Brainwashing system was the manual trading system. To trade manually without any EA. But later on we wanted to have EA.

How to estimate i_Trend level you may find on this thread (from the beginning) and here.

And jpy was opened now.

Files:
br_wt4.gif  54 kb

Now - neurex with the settings:

- OnlyEnterOnFullBars true;

- OnlyExitOnFullBars false

- useClose.Trade.Rules false.

The EA did not open eurusd. See image.

The same bug.

Files:
br_wt.gif  51 kb

Alex,

General proposal:

1. It is necessary to fix the bug with Enter (see above images in this thread);

2. and avoid any trading in aflat market.

We may use some trend indicators.

Files:
br_wt6.gif  10 kb
br_wt7.gif  10 kb
i_trend.mq4  4 kb
itrend.mq4  4 kb

But open gbp. See image.

And exit in right way and open gbp once again.

Files:
br_wt2.gif  53 kb
br_wt5.gif  55 kb

We may use above mentioned trend indicators,

or we may use some filters.

This EA is trading all the time. We need to reduce some trades in non-trading zones.

For example, we have trend if IndianRed line is moving with consolidation with Wheat line. And the EA should open the orders according to the IndianRed line and Wheat line: the lines are going from up to down all together - sell only (downtrend, buy orders should not be opened), from down to up all together - buy orders (uptrend only); if the IndianRed line and Wheat line are moving on different direction (in opposite direction - non-trading zone).

It is SATL and RSTL if I remember.

Files:
br_wt8.gif  10 kb
digfiltr.mq4  8 kb

Signals on usdjpy was changed 2 times already but this EA is still keeping the last buy order. It means the EA opened buy but the signal was changed on sell, then an other buy and then sell once again.

It was alpari with the settings:

- OnlyEnterOnFullBars true;

- OnlyExitOnFullBars false

- useClose.Trade.Rules true.

On neurex (with the settings: OnlyEnterOnFullBars true; OnlyExitOnFullBars false; useClose.Trade.Rules true) situation is the same.

Thus I stop testing this EA.

It works for the some period of time and then it is stoped by itself.

Files:
br_wt9.gif  41 kb
wt_neurex.htm  10 kb
bt_alpari.htm  9 kb

Just want to say that Brainwashing 1c with timefilter, M15 timeframe did very good during the past week. I am not ready to post any fogures but this EA is performing good and it is total leaders for all 4 pairs since January this year.

Just half a year testing results.

Brainwashing 1c, M15 timeframe and especially Brainwashing 1c, M15 timeframe , 8-18 timefilter are still profitable for GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF (testing during the about 6 months).

Brainwashing 1c. H4 timeframe is profitable for USDJPY.

Brainwashing 1c. H1 timeframe is profitable with USDCHF.

How many have tested brainwashing 1C ? I'm testing it right now. I just started tonight. I'm testing it on the USDCAD and EURUSD. Already up 20 pips on the USDCAD. I'm using the 1 hour timeframe.

Reason: