Brainwashing. Trades: manually and using EAs - page 8

Please find the Statement for the 4 days demo testing for Brainwashing #1c

(68 p in profit and no losses)

and Statement for the 1st day testing for Brainwashing #1c_2 (no losses as well).

I do not thing that this idea will be improved. We finished to develop this concrete idea by Brainwashing #1c (or may be Brainwashing #1c_2). Those two EAs are the final. I am talking about request from 'Suggestions for Trading Systems' area: 'PriceChannel_Stop_v1 HELP' thread. We had a request and we created some EA (or two). That's all.

But Beluck created for us next modifications and he programmed everything which we discussed here. Just everything in one 1d version. We may use this 1d to develop the other trading systems (EA for the developing). But it will be already the other trading systems.

But I think those Brainwashing #1c (and may be Brainwashing #1c_2) is the final one. Especially Brainwashing #1c.

Please find the statements for

- Brainwashing #1c_2 for 2 days testing (two losses and no profit for the second day)

- Brainwashing #1c for 5 day demo testing (in profit once again and no losses)

It was not trades today for Brainwashing #1c and some errors for - Brainwashing #1c_2. I had to upload MT4 to build 185 and had some technical problems.

Tomorrow I will start to test once again (from the beginning).

Files:

Hello Group,

An update is available: build 186. The EA work apparently correctly

Yes I updated already: all my several copies of mt4 are having build 186.

Brainwashing #1c did not open the trades yet and I am waiting for one trade in profit as usual, and

Brainwashing #1c_2 opened two orders already and I am waiting for the stop loss to be moved in profit.

I am using Alpari instead of Neuimex now.

newdigital:
It was not trades today for Brainwashing #1c and some errors for - Brainwashing #1c_2. I had to upload MT4 to build 185 and had some technical problems. Tomorrow I will start to test once again (from the beginning).

I skiped testing Brainwashing EAs today. Reason?

Because I did not estimate the level of ItrendLevel. I should do it at least once per two days for m15 according to the setup instructions https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031

But I did not estimate this level during the 6 days and EAs starts to trade very often.

So, Will continuing on Monday.

Hi,

I will be testing out both versions #1c and #1d on M15 for this coming week with respective presets (#1c & #1d presets) using diff iTrendLevel for each pair. And every 2 days I will do estimate for all pairs. Am I doing the correct procedure? You mentioned that testing on H1 will yield better profit than M15 ?

NewDigital - Thanks for your contributions and effort

Hi newdigital,

I have good trades so far from Brainwashing #1c. Few questions arises :

You mentioned that this EA generates only 1 trade per day from 4 majors but for today I already have 3 closed trades (eur +20, gbp +8 & jpy -4) and 3 opening trades (chf -8, gbp +16 & eur -1) ??

If I estimate ItrendLevel daily, will my result be much better ?

Awaiting your prompt reply. Thanks again.

If you are talking about original 1c so I tested it during the 6 days with profit only and no losses and it produced one trade per day. This EA is very sensitive concerning the news, friday etc so I am trading mainly from 7 am to 7 pm and not for Friday.

Today I did not start yet because we have new version of 1d (updated) now and I had to insert the 'working hours' code inside this 1c as well.

So I will post updated 1c and will continue testing.

I am affraid for many trades for this EA (if it is 1c and not 1c1, 1c2 and 1d).

I am tryng to estimate ItrendLevel to have 1 trade per day for the 4 main pair, and I am not trading when the market is moving very fast (it was 3-4 days ago when new build of mt was updated). Why I am afraid? Because the signal from Price_Channel_signal indicator is coming late sometimes, and confirmation from iTrend indicator is not exactly at the time (sometimes). And because of that if the price is moving very fast it may produce the losses.

But I think it is personal.

I will continue testing.

hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. But how come I got more than 1 trades from 4 majors today? Is it due to wrong iTrendLevels input? I have used your given presets & iTrendLevel for #1c.

However for version #1d, I have 3 out of 4 losses

For estimation of iTrendLevel, any possible solutions in future without having to do it at all? But of course if this EA proves to be super profitable, I don't mind doing estimations every 2 days or even daily.

Reason: