Signal systems (ASCTrend and other modification) - page 5

What to translate?

silver trend signal v2

Does this indicator paint the past?

Looking at my charts it seems too good to be true...

RickW00716:
Does this indicator paint the past? Looking at my charts it seems too good to be true...

You mean SHI_SilverTrendsig_2 ?

Yes. And v1 and v2.

This indicator paints the past. Besides the indicator is not refreashing itself on the chart. Sometimes I am using this indicator instead of zigzag because it gives more early signal (even more early then zigzag).

hi newdigital,

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/4/9.gif

Does indicator "Trend" u experienced in forward testingrepaints the past?

I used a similar indicator but renamed ForexTrend on the indicator window

ForexOfftrend is the property indicator chart window version.

I believed it repaints the past, but when refresh chart, looks so beautiful.

The PIPe PIPer:
hi newdigital,

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/4/9.gif

Does indicator "Trend" u experienced in forward testingrepaints the past?

I used a similar indicator but renamed ForexTrend on the indicator window

ForexOfftrend is the property indicator chart window version.

I believed it repaints the past, but when refresh chart, looks so beautiful.

This indicator (Trend, iTrend or i_Trend) does not paint the past. I know this exactly. It is good indicator. Because we created trading system namely Brainwashing. It was our first trading system in the forum and I tested it during the many months. The system are here (there are 2 trading systems on this section so one of them is Brainwashing with this indicator).

As to ForexTrend and ForexOfftrend so I think they are different indicators (may be).

This indicator (Trend, iTrend or i_Trend) is having one problem: level of this indicator depends on the broker (on the broker's data because every broker is having different data feed). The level is important as we are estimating the trend using the levels (see images). But it is ok for D1 timeframe and more visible for M15 for example.

EA using this indicator

newdigital:
SHI Silver Trend system is the first modification of the original russian Silver Trend System (mentioned above). But some people said the original one is better than this modification (and much better than ASCTrend system as well). It is necessary to say that the signal systems are very profitable in case of using some filter indicators to filter signals.

Dear master coders friends,

where can I find a EA based on SHI Silver indicator, basically I rely on this indicator and I what to use this indicator to make long or short movements automatically.

thanks for any reply...

vmartins:
Dear master coders friends,

where can I find a EA based on SHI Silver indicator, basically I rely on this indicator and I what to use this indicator to make long or short movements automatically.

thanks for any reply...

If you are talking about SHI_SilverTrendsig so the signals of this indicator is not for sell and buy. The dots are not dots to sell or to buy. This indicator is placing dots indicatong future possible reversal/correction/consolidation of the price and using together or instead of zigzag indicator, with channel trading system, with the systems to help validate possible support/resistance lines and so on.

Why we need indicators which are painting the past? Read this post and this one. How to trade "painting-the-past" indicators: live trading example with SHI_SilverTrendsig (trades and images): since page #2 till page #4.

newdigital, itrend (trend) indicator is very good indicator. but i need an alert for this indicator when they crossed each other. is there an indicator for alert? thanks.

asliok:
newdigital, itrend (trend) indicator is very good indicator. but i need an alert for this indicator when they crossed each other. is there an indicator for alert? thanks.

I did not see any alert for this indicator. usually this indicator is using not for crossing. It is using on the following way: buy or sell line (which should be above zero) i above some level to confirm buy or sell signal.

It's very bad this indicator doesnt have an alert. If somebody can do this I'm will very happy.

Reason: