Can anyone help me to make an EA?

Does anybody can help me to make an EA based on this indicator?

These are the rules :-

Open Sell signal :-

+Red dotted(SHI_SilverTrendSig)=true

+Only open position on "openprice" of next candle and the "openprice" must be lower then "highest price" dotted candle.

*optional : close position/buylimit on "openprice" of blue dotted candle.

Buy signal is the opposite.

Time frame= 4H(less false signal) or 1H

and please includes TargetPoint & StopLoss option setting.

Thanks.

In picture I got 1 more indi,I used it for filter for the dotted signal but too bad I got no sourcecode for it only got the EX4 file.

Files:

can you post the other one indicator file....doesnt matter in ex4 or mq4.....

if i'm not mistaken your method are similar to tlatomi method but different rules

Ok,I've uploaded the second indi.

tq

Shi...

Real signals...

Raff

Files:
false.gif  22 kb

Wierd...

Raff - this is odd - I just downloaded the indicators and put them onto the same GBP 4H chart - take a look - it appears to give great signals!

Mike

Files:

As I know this SHI_SilverTrendSig indicator is painting the past and not refreshing. i am using it sometimes instead of zigzag.

May be it was fixed already i don't know.

assalamualaikum gmos..

the Filterfx.ex4 and forextrend are same after i make comparism so here i attach the forextrend indi

Files:

dreamer:
assalamualaikum gmos.. the Filterfx.ex4 and forextrend are same after i make comparism so here i attach the forextrend indi

waalaikumsalam dreamer,

thanks for the indi.

newdigital,

yes,its still re-draw the past,so that does it means it can't be programmed to an EA?

gmos:
waalaikumsalam dreamer,

thanks for the indi.

newdigital,

yes,its still re-draw the past,so that does it means it can't be programmed to an EA?

Correct Gmos, who knows how many bars went by as it repainted to come up with the final position for those nice little dots. I have not yet seen an indicator that repaints that can be used for an EA .... or for an indicator that can be used to make money ... imho.

Mark

Reason: