Brainwashing: EAs - page 6

It is not error. It is 3 warning(s).

newdigital:
You will need to set the settings of i_trend indicator according to txt file. It is the thread in this section with the settings. And you will need to have all the indicators (iTrend, i_Trend and so on).

I am not chaning the settings of iTrend indicator inside EA as it was suggested in the settings' thread. It you do so you will have better results (better that my results). I set the settings in the beginning of the year and did not changed it (but level of indicator should be changed regularly but i did not do it).

Anyway I may say the following:

Brainwashing 1c, H1 timeframe may be profitable for USDCHF.

Brainwashing 1c. M15 timeframe, 8-17 timefilter may be profitable for USDCHF and GBPUSD.

Brainwashing 1c, H4 timeframe may be good for GBPUSD and USDJPY.

Brainwashing 1c1, H4 timeframe may be good for EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY.

So look at this thread and especially at this post.

THX!~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am testing it now!

It dosent trade at yesterday?? Is that right(4major currency,15m)?Or something wrong with my wc#1c virsion??

Files:

Hi newdigital:

would you mind telling me that under what condition the wc1#c would open an order??So i can check it!

jingo_lu:
Hi newdigital: would you mind telling me that under what condition the wc1#c would open an order??So i can check it!

jingo_lu,

I am not at home now and do not have MetaTrader. I will come today in the evening. Please remind me by PM.

Because manual trading with this system is also very good. I traded using Brainwshing system manually during the more than 3 months and stopped because i had to create some new systems in asctrend. It is really good system to trade manually.

BTW this system is not trading often.

Also, try to backtest EA just to the th errors in journal: it will show you indicators which you don't have probable. If no errors - so it's ok.

newdigital:
jingo_lu,

I am not at home now and do not have MetaTrader. I will come today in the evening. Please remind me by PM.

Because manual trading with this system is also very good. I traded using Brainwshing system manually during the more than 3 months and stopped because i had to create some new systems in asctrend. It is really good system to trade manually.

BTW this system is not trading often.

Also, try to backtest EA just to the th errors in journal: it will show you indicators which you don't have probable. If no errors - so it's ok.

so many thx~

Ea

Just one pre-set fuile for all the pairs/timeframes. The only difference is the following:

- I am using Bw1c with timefilter (attached to the previous post) for M15 timeframe only.

- All the pairs and timeframes are having their own iTrend level (see the txt file - attached in some previous posts as well).

Hello Newdigital

Pls take a look at the image CHF15 min I attached the EA and the indicators needed , i set the value of the itrend according to the values you post (0.0015) but the EA do not trade can u advice why? and if iam using the values of i-trend or iTrend which you post must I estimate the i-Trends?

Thanks

hai ND ... i know there are few EA that can trade multiple pair with the EA attached in one pair only. any possible to do that to this brainwasing EA?

if not ...mind if you tell me how to do that thing? if only possible...if not never mind just forget it...

Brainwashing EAs should be attach to every pair because the level of iTrend indicator should be estimated weekly and changed in the settings for every pair.

As to multi pairs EAs so you may look at this section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum (many TSD EAs are trading exactly as you described on D1 timeframe).

thanks for the info ND.....

Reason: