Harmonic Zigzags - page 60

Has anyone here heard/or read of Martin A Armstrong due for release from a US State prison 2011? "Pi cycle model".

zigflip:
thanks but i'm get problems with this korhamnoics mq4, see the screenshot...

Use the latest version.

Files:

Yes, I have read extensively on his pi-cycle theory.

Anyone who has knowledge on ZUP or ZigZag, pls reply here :

Thanks.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page49

indicator

Hello,

Can someone make this indicator to work with the good zigzag

settings ?

Would be very helpfull

Files:
zzfibo.mq4  19 kb

Indicateur QTA

Hi, is it that there is someone who could modified the QTA indicator and put a "Short" alarm when the zigzag in the QTA reach the (Higher High) HH_0.618, HH_1.618 or HH_2.618 and put a red line in the indicator. And when the zigzag in the QTA reach the (Lower Low) LL_0.618, LL_1.618 or LL_2.618, we put a green line in the indicator for a "Buy" signal. The alarm is only the read or green line in the indicator.

I have put a exemple of what i want. If we add the 3 Level ZZ Semafor in the same time, we have a potential reverse

Thank you,

Benoit

Hi ab2007,

In English please.

It is QTA indicators (quick time analyzer) by nen:

- QTA_v2 is on this post.

- QTA_v3 is on this post.

zup with two-way fib scales? -/+ 0/100

ie, +/- scales, on both sides of the 0 - 100 range?

any one know or can mod because often zup is going the wrong way on din/stat or at least both ways mays be possible

maybe i can add a negative scale myself, but anyone interested?

did you know

mladen put up a zigzag methodolgy indicator yesterday -- I add an comment but it vanish when I try to correct some syntax error ,

in my own opinion, it will tend to see how long will the ALARM sounds continuously

and do you have a off-sound button in your wireless keyboard when alarm sound

as most of the indicator with alarm, even you got a short it now alarm, hard to tell which price level to short, depend on the instant 5M momentum at that moment

i should learn how to code it, just a basic zigzag to initiate it would be interesting. i think we were talking about it on the gta but in the main window would be nice too

cheers

xard777:
Hi There Pucio,

Do you know if there is going to be an update of Zup to include the Sq9 indicator or will someone add an auto function to the Sq9 indy for significant High or Low?

Xard777

for those of you d/l sq9 price or time indy pls note you have to enter a high or low price figure in the sq9 price and the date of this price in the sq9 time.
Reason: