high_low (zigzag)_v2 is good, and not lag to me, just too late. if some one can improve this indi to be faster. i think it will be one of the great indicator.
i am sorry, cos i am not a programer.
This is the third post and the third forum, i am asking about this, but till now there is no response for me. or maybe it is impossible to make it faster, cause this indi is just the high low indicator.
maybe some great coders and some greats programers in here would help me... please....
NonLagZigzag version 1 and version 2: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261
What you mean "too late".
There are some indicators which is drawing the channel according to the bars so you set it to 100 or 50 bars for channel it will not be too late.
There are many channel indicators. Look it those threads:
And some good channel indicators should be here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172904
i mean "too late" if i compare it with zigzag indicator, like i said above that maybe this is just a high low indi, not zigzag indi. So that is the way how it works to show the high and the low price only.
maybe i am just dreaming to hope this to be like zigzag.
i do like this V2, cause it doesn't repaint, but the last leg appears very late...
that's what i mean, maybe someone could improve this to be faster...which will be better for us to know where the price will go.
BTW, thanks for the link newdigital, and thanks for the reply, this is the first reply for my post with the same topic in three forum.
zigzag-pointerV2 indicator (does not erase old arrows) is here.
And just for information:
- indicators, EAs, coding etc is here,
- GoldWarrior EA (Zigzag Trading System) is here,
- ZigZag Channels is here.
- NonLagZigZag indicators is here.
- ZigZag Percent indicator: fixed indicator, explanation about here and here.
- Channel trading system with zigzag indicator is here.
- Follow The Bouncing Pip: trading system with zigzag indicators.
- ZUP indicator: Zup v46 indicator with the instruction about how to use in English and Russian language and next versions of Zup are here.
And some more:
- How it was coded (zigzag indicator);
- Channel Trading Systems;
- Zigzag indicators for MT4;
- What is zigzag?;
- Zigzag Trading System development, MT3;
- Zigzag Trading System development, MT3 EAs;
- DayImpulse indicators;
- Some indicators from the author of Zigzag Trading Systems and Goldwarrior EA (SilverWarrior and so on);
- two interesting zigzag indicators;
- Step Zigzag and Step Zigzag with alert;
- very simple zigzag trading system with multitimeframe fractal indicator;
- Fractal Zigzag EA (MT3);
- many EAs (MT4 and MT3) based on Zigzag Trading systems.
I think it's depend on your decision to enter the market ...just look the reversal pattern ...and I think this is great indicator for pattern recognition and trend direction
Forex Indicators Collection
Does anybody use ZigZag in MT4?
If you use ZigZag in MT4 what is your settings and how do you work?
The following threads use Zigzag in their system:
Zig Zag method
Zig Zag is a decent method, but like all it has its downsides. I would recommend using other indicators along with this one for best results.
Working on a new indicator based on zigzag
Can you please post your zigzag indicators that do not repaint here, I have the bare bones of a great system based on zigzag, which I will post in the forum once I have it developed it
I already have High & Low and Dinapoli Targets
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.