Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 220

Well, here's my example - I bought - and immediately a mark on the chart. Immediately, in the same second. And I didn't do Ctrl+T and so on. It's the default setting.

And closed - immediately a mark. And the line between them at once too.

adminqaz:

on the history is clear, but in real time? I entered the market - a mark on the chart...? How do I do this? For example, I bought - immediately a mark where on the chart I bought, but the lot is not closed yet, it works.

I entered the market == entered history = mark.

newdigital:

Well, here's my example - I bought - and immediately a mark on the chart. Immediately, in the same second. And I didn't do Ctrl+T and so on. It is like that by default.

And it closed - at once a mark. And the line between them, too, immediately.

Yeah, in case I forgot to turn it off :-)

newdigital:

Well, here's my example - I bought - and immediately a mark on the chart. Immediately, in the same second. And I didn't do Ctrl+T and so on. It is like that by default.

And it closed - at once a mark. And the line between them, too, immediately.

That's it! That's what I'm asking. I just get a green bar line when entering, but can't see what time the entry is at. Where to set it, maybe you can advise, as it is not present by default. MT4 terminal

adminqaz:
That's it! That's what I'm asking. I just get a green bar line when entering, but can't see what time to enter. Where to set it up can you tell me, as it is not there by default. MT4 terminal

On MT4 I don't know where.

This is the forum for MT5.

Here is another forum for MT4

MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum

Oops. Sorry to take up the time.

adminqaz:
Oops. Sorry to take up the time.
The forum is dead out there...

adminqaz:
dead forum out there...