Cant get scripts to work

Seems all scripts i am trying to atach to a chart they dont work it says allways removed

Ive allready tried 129831903108213 stips and NOTHING works...

I would like a close all order script..simple..that works..!!!

When i try to use it i do like this

-Open the script (clicking on modify)

-Press F5 to compile

-I left the window opened and go to chart window

-I click on sript at them atach to a chart..

If im doing anything wrong pls tell me im anoyed of trying everything!!!

RafaMan69:
Seems all scripts i am trying to atach to a chart they dont work it says allways removed

-Press F5 to compile

Hello RafaMan69,

Have this script should work, but haven't needed to test it so not completely sure.

Scripts

RafaMan69:

-Press F5 to compile

You do not need to modify and compile the script before loading it on a chart. Just double click and apply to the chart most scripts but not all are designed to load and perform a single function then are removed.

Thing to check out:

1/ Some scripts such as a simple Buy or Sell just require a double click to load and NO input windowshows up however if the trading parameters are incorrect for your Broker nothing will load. .

2/ Some scripts are a DRAG & DROPtype which require the script to be dragged to a point on the chart such as the Bid price level or a SL TP level, if they are not draggged to the correct point or simply double clicked they will not work.

3/Some scripts run a loopand will run continually on the chart like an EA but although it will not show as removed it will not function if the trading parameters are incorrect.

4/ Some scripts are coded with SL and TPdesigned for NON ECN brokers and will not work with ECN Brokers.

5/If you usetoo small a SLthen some scripts will not load as you have violated the minimum distance required by the Broker.

6/If you are running windows Vista or windows 7 and have the MT4 platform loaded in the programs folder a lot of scripts will not work correctly - the MT4 platform must be loaded in C/:

7/Scripts designed to Hedge or place opposing trades will not work on NON HEDGING MT4 Broker platforms basically this covers any Brokers based in the US.

well i run windows 7 and im with XTB broker

what does work for me?

Usually with windows 7 it is about the way how windows is "protecting" you. Try installing it (metatrader) in a folder different that "c:\program files". If you have another partition even better to install it to partition other than C. Or, as a last resort, run metaeditor and terminal as administrator

And always make sure that after pressing F7 (F5 is not compiling, I know that it is written in the menu that you should press F5 but that is an error in metaeditor - F7 should be pressed for compilation) there is no compilation errors

RafaMan69:
well i run windows 7 and im with XTB broker what does work for me?
Reason: