high-open and average of their difference over 30 past times

Hello i am new to mql programming

I want to make an expert advisor using high-low over the 30 previous times and make an average of their difference. Any help?

v63076307:

I want to make an expert advisor using high-low over the 30 previous times and make an average of their difference. Any help?

Show your code if you need coding help.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Good luck.

v63076307:

Hello again and thanks or the response

For a start i want to make it as an indicator and after i would try it as an expert advisor

So i want  to use the difference of high-low over the 40 previous times (i work in 4hour but i would like to make it in any timeframe), sum up and make an average of them.

After i want to add this average to the next open and display it and an indicator for my next bar

Here is attached my code that need some modification.

Thank you a lot and show me some tolerance because i am new.

Files:
Reason: