Help me find a simple script! - page 6

nesw:

Thanks, I'll probably do it that way, only later, while I have to count and draw... It's probably for the best - more understanding only takes a long time

Thank God you took my scathing sarcasm coldly. It was a provocation. Welcome to...

So can anyone tell me where to find this thing?

And I derived the angle and found the hypotenuse. I just normalised the quotations for N period. It is not much of a help, but it gives me an understanding of what is going on with the price. It is a correction or a strong movement and on the chart it does not always look as it should be. It seems that the angle is 45, but in fact it is closer to 30))

The angle on the graph is ...creative

zfs:
And I derived the angle and found the hypotenuse. I just normalised the quotations for N period. It is not much of a help, but it gives me an understanding of what is going on with the price. It is a correction or a strong movement and on the chart it does not always look as it should be. It seems that the angle is 45, but in fact it is closer to 30))

You mean 45 versus the time axis? i.e. the diagonal of a square whose sides have a certain number of pips of price and time. is that what you mean?

You can also take your N period and the number of pips, which was for this period, for example 20 pips in 1 day, then draw a line which is 20 pips in 1 day, the length of 144 days - this is the diagonal of the so-called "Square of 144".

Let's draw the sides of the square - 20 pips times 144 days, we obtain a vertical line with length of 2880 pips and horizontal line with length of 144 days, and divide it into thirds and fourths.

The most important thing here is the correct definition of N period or N number of pips of price or both.

But that's not what I need. I want a square whose base is not horizontal...

"... simple script".

sever30:

"... simple script".

what's the big deal... a simple line that beside it says how many pips and the time between its end and the beginning ((((

nesw:

what's the big deal... A simple line that next to it says how many pips and the time between the end and the beginning ((((

But the problem remains, the hypotenuse between the cathetus of 20 kg. pork and the cathetus of 22 watermelons, is not informative

you are tempted by the fact that you see both times and points on the graph, but it doesn't make sense of the hypotenuse

Mischek:

But the problem remains, the hypotenuse between the cathetus of 20 kg of pork and the cathetus of 22 watermelons is not informative

you are tempted by the fact that you see both times and points on the graph, but this does not make sense of the hypotenuse

I see a rectangular coordinate system on the graph. And I don't see the point of looking at the graph otherwise.
Reason: