BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 60

eurusd, eurjpy and gbpchf. Good signal.

Files:
eurusd_m30.gif  36 kb
eurjpy_m30.gif  36 kb
gbpchf_m30.gif  36 kb

I did not trade today. I was busy moderating the forum and when I looked at the charts so sorry - it saw very good signals for some pairs. But it was too late.

Especially good signal was for USDCHF: it was buy signals directly from predicted day low (red horizontal line) to predicted day high (blue horizontal line).

The same for GBPCHF and EURJPY.

We can see it from those images.

Files:
usdchfver1.jpg  79 kb
usdchfver2.jpg  88 kb

Do you see those 2 red and blue dotted horizontal lines?

It is ^PivResSup indicator coded by Modest for Metatrader 3 and converted by Rosh for Metatrader 4. The theory was taken from FibonacciTrader Journal Issue 6.

So, those 2 lines should be drawing in the morning when new daily bar will be open. We should see at least red and blue dot.

And now we can see AUDUSD:

buy signal from this predicted low finishing by predicted high, than sell and buy in the same way.

Files:

newdigital:
Do you see those 2 red and blue dotted horizontal lines?

It is ^PivResSup indicator coded by Modest for Metatrader 3 and converted by Rosh for Metatrader 4. The theory was taken from FibonacciTrader Journal Issue 6.

So, those 2 lines should be drawing in the morning when new daily bar will be open. We should see at least red and blue dot.

And now we can see AUDUSD:

buy signal from this predicted low finishing by predicted high, than sell and buy in the same way.

You are right, ND. I did noticed how the price bounce from the low line of ^PivResSup especially the audusd pair. AND furthermore the DayHL indicator quite useful as well but i highlight it so i won't need to point my cursor to show the value.

For usd/chf it can't break through yesterday high (1.0355), the IXO-A-H doesn't change color as well, and now we have bt1 buy signal pop-up.

Files:
usdchf_m30.gif  38 kb

You are talking about sell for USDCHF?

Yes you are right.

As to buy order so

- it was exit on ^PivResSup. I understand this exit as exit for medium deposit size (or medium risk),

- it was exit on Parabolic SAR indicator (exit for big deposit size);

- 2 exits on 2 Bt indicators for small deposit size: 1 was done and the other one - not yet and it will be soon at night I think.

And there are no any sell for USDCHF now because dot and arrow are not on the same bar and so on.

I am trading the movement which Bt system understands. If Bt does not understand some movement as good one so I am not trading. The other thing is big candles. If we see big (long) candle so we may inderstand this movement as risky one:

It was proven (long candle risky trading) in this system https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201 and 55 EMA is from this system as well https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201 :

- bar with buy indicators' signal is closed and new bar is open above 55 EMA - good enter for buy.

- bar with sell indicators' signal is closed and new bar is open below 55 EMA - good enter for sell.

So, this thing concerning long candle and bar opened above below 55 EMA are from CatFx50 system rules.

By the way, original CatFx50 system rules is 55 EMA (which we can see in Bt template with Stochastic) and some my variation is 34 EMA for Bt template with I-XO (I am using 34 EMA for I-XO template just because I spent long time for Fibo ema thread learning/developing something so ...).

But it is optional of course. Just to see the situation.

You may deattach this EMA from the chart.

Files:

newdigital:
You are talking about sell for USDCHF?

Yes you are right.

As to buy order so

- it was exit on ^PivResSup. I understand this exit as exit for medium deposit size (or medium risk),

- it was exit on Parabolic SAR indicator (exit for big deposit size);

- 2 exits on 2 Bt indicators for small deposit size: 1 was done and the other one - not yet and it will be soon at night I think.

And there are no any sell for USDCHF now because dot and arrow are not on the same bar and so on.

I am trading the movement which Bt system understands. If Bt does not understand some movement as good one so I am not trading. The other thing is big candles. If we see big (long) candle so we may inderstand this movement as risky one:

It was proven (long candle risky trading) in this system https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201 and 55 EMA is from this system as well https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201 :

- bar with buy indicators' signal is closed and new bar is open above 55 EMA - good enter for buy.

- bar with sell indicators' signal is closed and new bar is open below 55 EMA - good enter for sell.

So, this thing concerning long candle and bar opened above below 55 EMA are from CatFx50 system rules.

By the way, original CatFx50 system rules is 55 EMA (which we can see in Bt template with Stochastic) and some my variation is 34 EMA for Bt template with I-XO (I am using 34 EMA for I-XO template just because I spent long time for Fibo ema thread learning/developing something so ...).

But it is optional of course. Just to see the situation.

You may deattach this EMA from the chart.

Yeah maybe i will take out the 34EMA because these few days as i observed mainly the bt signal and how it works towards price action, sometimes i almost forgot the ema. Thanks for the input.

Members asked for the latest version of BT system I am using now and could not find so please check this post.

And all the discussion is goin on right now on this thread aroud this BT for M30 timeframe. So check this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173139/page2

Thank you newdigital!

Reason: