Just downloaded the M30 zip and installed it.
Starting to get a little confused on all the info you have here. Is there a way to get everything into individual posts of using the different methods.
Why would I use a H4 method instead of the H1/M15 or why use the M30?
Just trying to stop my head from spinning with all this info.
Some people are trading M30 timeframe only. Or M15. Or H4 only. Why? because of their deposit size, profit they expected and so on. It's up to them. So we have M30 system. besides we have H4 system for the people who use H4 timeframe only. And we have H1 (with M15 confirmation). You may have a choise.
I will try to separate the methods.
BTW there are several rules for M30 timeframe as well (depends on the risk trader selected).
Thanks for the info and look forward to the break down.
All BrainTrading indicators you may find here.
Profiles_default files are here (and attached to this post as well).
Shortly I may say the following.
- Download all 8 indicators (and iTrend indicator as well - attached) in the indicator's folder of your Metatrader, open MetaEditor, find 8 (9 already) indicators in navigation panel of MetaEditor, press F7 for each etc.
- Close MetaTrader and MetaEditor.
- Then download 8 chart files (see links above or find it attached) to the respective folder of your MetaTrader (if I remember it is profiles/default folder).
- Open your MetaTrader and you will see all 8 charts with all the indicators and everything. Then you may create your own template to make it more quickly next time.
About the trading rules see the posts:
Or read this thread from the beginning to have your own trading rules. You will find my rules in the links above: it means we are trading on H1 timeframe and we use M15 timeframe just for the confirmation of the signals.
All BrainTrading indicators were updated as improved versions https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172908/page2
Now we have 2 indicators with changable settings instead of 7.
Please re-new your templates.
Multi timeframe BrainTrading.
BrainTrading indicators fixed by Igorad.
So should these replace the BT indicators from all previous posts? Inclucing the all_in_ones?
No, it is different:
- manual trading systems described on this section were developed using old (previous) versions of the indicators.
- all_in_ones versions are having some options to switch between old and new versions (Spread). So we may see the old versions on the chart and we may switch indicators for new versions on the chart by one click for example.
- those new versions which I posted are for EA creation. If somebody wants to create EAs using BrainTrading indixcators so he/she will use this new version. But please not: manyal trading system developed and traded on this section were developed for old version. Because we did not have any new versions in that time.
Old and new versions are very different concerning the signals.
MTF BrainTrading indicators https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574
Post #11 of this thread were updated for 2 more variations of BrainTrading system for M30 timeframe using all-in-one indicators.