BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 53

No any trades for USDJPY yesterday and now (today in the morning).

Files:

No any trades for USDCHF yesterday and now (today in the morning).

Files:

No any trades for AUDUSD.

One good signal was for USDCAD yesterday and it should be closed already for about +60 pips:

So, for this week:

EURUSD with about -6 pips loss, old trade for GBPUSD should be closed for the about +50 pips in profit and one yesterday's trade should be closed for the about +60 in profit.

Files:

And I forgot CADJPY with the about +50 pips:

Files:

But, to say the true, not all the pairs are fully correlated with this BrainTrading M30 system.

For example, it may be difficult or almost impossible to trade some crosses:

The system is "trading" the pair/trend which system understand. Not as trader understand. If it is the signal (according to the indicators' system understanding) so it is the signal. Irrespective off the trader's opinion.

It is the different between signal system (BrainTrading M30 for example) and price action system (channel trading system or maksigen system for example).

Signal systems are thinking for you and instead of you. Trying to think.

The price action systems can not think for you as you will not see any command

"to open the order right now!".

So, if you are using any signal system (BrainTrading M30 for example) you may want to go to the history on the chart to understand:

will I trade this pair this week or not.

Jut open GBPUSD for last week or GBPJPY for last week with this system and you will understand about what I mean. Sometimes you are openning the chart with BrainTrading M30 and you can say to this BrainTrading M30: "I do not want to trade this pair this week and please don't ask me about it".

Why system? Why this word "system"?

I say "system" and everybody say "wow, this guy is having the System" ...

Do not make too much attention to that as the word "system" is related to the

indicators' system

or

system made by indicators

It is related to the indicators on one chart and it is not related to something we can call as a System (wow!).

I know that some people are calling "system" instead of simple say "EA". Because if they say "EA" so many people will ask: "elaborate please". But if they say "a System" so no one will ask because it is a System (wow!).

In my case it is just a indicators' system, or indicators' set, or set of many indicators on one chart.

Files:

One signal on USDJPY:

(sorry the image was wrong so i uploaded new one above).

Thanks for your efforts!!

Thanks a lot Newdigital.

I find your posts informative especially with the images attached, and you are very helpful in your explanations.

I like using this system and thanks for updating it again

Regards,

Jakes

It is some signals for EURUSD for 3 days (incl this Friday).

BrainTrading M30 system.

As we can see from the image so

- it was some loss in 09th of April (about -20 pips in loss),

- no any valid signals in 10th of April (signal was filtered by Parabolic SAR indicator),

- no any signal today on Friday (signal was filteres by I-XO indicator).

Files:

GBPUSD.

- no any signal in 09th of April,

- sell in the end of the day (10th) with the about +40 pips in profit.

- no any signal today on Friday.

Files:

USDCHF.

- no any signal in 09th of April,

- good buy signal with more than +100 pips in profit in 10th of April,

- validated sell is going on right now with the about +40 pips in profit (as an equity if we close this trade now).

Files:
Reason: