BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 59

Blaiserboy:
Is there a consensus as to the stops and take profit for this system..... or. do you set the stops and take profit individually for each pair as you enter the orders.....

and I will also ask...... are you using a trailing stop. and what setting might you be using for that

Thanks..

Have a great week, everyone.....!!!!!!

dave

I just started to test it, place stop either on bt1 stopline or bt2 stopline, but it depends on market conditions. sometimes i place 10 pips away from bt stopline. parabolic sar is good for trailing stop. This is just my own setting.

I am not too sure re needing Bollinger Bands......... mainly because the system is giving signals and seems to allow for whatever the BB's would show us....

However, because I am inexperienced with this chart, I will have to make that determination later.

dave

Indicator Shading

I am wondering if the software has the ability to shade the area between the stochastic lines using preselected colours...

Files:

Brain Trend signal

This chart demonstrates why I wanted to add stochastics to the chart..... The buy signal is erroneous, going against the direction of the long term Stochastic and also the Awesome Oscillator.

Price is actually retracing and in a few bars will start south again........ which will probably be the most preferable entry

Files:

Blaiserboy:
This chart demonstrates why I wanted to add stochastics to the chart..... The buy signal is erroneous, going against the direction of the long term Stochastic and also the Awesome Oscillator. Price is actually retracing and in a few bars will start south again........ which will probably be the most preferable entry

Do you check eur/usd?

EURUSD 30 minutes

Price is rising, Awesome Oscillator is green a long seems ok at this time.......

Brain Trend Signal

We have a clear brain Trend signal, from both bt1 and bt 2, price above 34 ema, I Xo AH show green.

Files:
eurusdm30.gif  62 kb

Some images with BrainTrading system M30 timeframe for today.

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

USDCHF:

And we can see from this image (USDCAD, M30 timeframe) about how Stochastic indicator works (14;5;5 settings):

Files:

Today update on some pairs. Here is aud/usd.

Files:
audusd_m30.gif  39 kb
Reason: