BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 61

Basicly I am not trading every day as I do not have time for that. For example I did not trade for few last days.

Maybe some members couldn't find the link for the latest update, or want to know which version New Digital used for Braintrend m30 indicators. For those interested please go to here www.forex-tsd.com/58620-post11.html or download the version i posted on post#574.

brain system rocks

hai everybody.. i very thank full for this lovely brain system.. i personally improve my pips very rapidly.. thanks to newdigital... now i will turn my account bombastic figure...hehe..

thanks again.. u rock

Breakout on BrainTrading:

Breakout

I take short trade on usd/jpy pair, because it is a breakout on support, and both BT1 and BT2 agree signal.

Files:
usdjpy_m30.jpg  32 kb

It is some trades for this morning:

Files:

I have miss the signal for usd/jpy.

Files:
usdjpym30.gif  21 kb

I missed it as well. Just because standard stochastic (14,5,5) was below 50 and mladen's double stochastic (posted somewhere in stoch thread) was below 25 in that time. So, I did not expect any good movement.

I am using stochastic to estimate overbough/oversold condition.

newdigital:
I missed it as well. Just because standard stochastic (14,5,5) was below 50 and mladen's double stochastic (posted somewhere in stoch thread) was below 25 in that time. So, I did not expect any good movement. I am using stochastic to estimate overbough/oversold condition.

I have try to use the stochastic (14,5,5) but sometimes it makes me hesitate to trade just because it sit on between 75 and 25 level. Right now i'm thinking other oscillators.

Like the eur/usd pair you posted yesterday, The stochastic with 14,5,5 setting doesn't show buy signal, it just flat on top level of 75.

Reason: