BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 47

muyuan11:
is MY chart right ? maybe I will check rule again

BT rule for H1

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172939/page4

Do I misunderstand the rule?

Yes, you are right.

I confused with close and open bar time.

Because you are trading but I am just looking on the chart.

You are right.

7 am bar was closed at 8 am for H1 timeframe.

Anyway stop losses for GBPUSD were moved to 1.9852 and 1.9826. So this order will be in profit anyway.

We may use this indicator (attached) to understand where the bar is starting and where is finishing: attach this indicator to M15 timeframe with the settings 60.

If we are trading (i just looked at the chart so i did not trade) we really can not be confused about it: we will wait untill bar will be closed on H1 timeframe and new bar will be opened, open M15 chart and count the bars back (color).

Files:

newdigital:
Yes, you are right.

I confused with close and open bar time.

Because you are trading but I am just looking on the chart.

You are right.

7 am bar was closed at 8 am for H1 timeframe.

Anyway stop losses for GBPUSD were moved to 1.9852 and 1.9826. So this order will be in profit anyway.

yes ,I have move GBPUSD stoploss to 1.9827 (only 2 point protected) . I will wait trend to end .

USDCHF is still in difficult status . shoud I be patiant ? Anyway max loss is 13

pips .

newdigital:
We may use this indicator (attached) to understand where the bar is starting and where is finishing: attach this indicator to M15 timeframe with the settings 60. If we are trading (i just looked at the chart so i did not trade) we really can not be confused about it: we will wait untill bar will be closed on H1 timeframe and new bar will be opened, open M15 chart and count the bars back (color).

I will try it ,thank you

this is intresting indicator

newdigital:
We may use this indicator (attached) to understand where the bar is starting and where is finishing: attach this indicator to M15 timeframe with the settings 60. If we are trading (i just looked at the chart so i did not trade) we really can not be confused about it: we will wait untill bar will be closed on H1 timeframe and new bar will be opened, open M15 chart and count the bars back (color).

good indicator

Files:

It looks like EURCHF is good for BT trade too

I never traded EURCHF.

You may try.

It was buy signal. All the indicators were confirmed except 55 EMA on the main chart. Besides it was correctional uptrend and then flat (white color).

Files:

muyuan11:
It looks like EURCHF is good for BT trade too

I just see that there was some good trade signal in augest early day

Usdchf Stoploss

===========

broker: FXDD

============

pairs : USDGPB

TIME 7:00 am (FXDD TIME)

TF: 1H m15 4 bars confirmation

Order Price: Buy 1.9824

stop :1.9801

status: close 1.9855 +31 pips ( not stoploss , because two stop line is at opposite side when bar closed) at 18:00 FXDD time (bar open)

pairs : USDCHF

TIME 8:00 am (FXDD TIME)

Order Price: Buy 1.2070

stop :1.2055

pairs : EURCHF

TIME 14:00 (FXDD TIME)

Order Price: sell 1.6251

stop :1.6239

total : 18 pips (P/L)

Files:
bt_h1.htm  6 kb

- Many people like exit on paabilic SAR: they don't care about some losses and want to catch big profit by one trade.

- I traded exit #1 and exit #2 depends on the current market situation.

- we may exit on AbsoluteStrength indicator (i attached it few posts back).

Later on I may post AbsoluteStrengthMarket indicator so we may estimate the market condition in MTF way and very easy to do.

Reason: