Ichimoku - page 7

Need Help Regarding Ichimuko V5_1 Ea

Hi All

I Have Tested The Ichimuko V5_1 Ea And It Was V Good But The Problem Is That In Backtest Its Great But When Attached It To The Chart It Would Not Trade , Even Though I Have Enabled The Live Trading And Without Confirmation Too

I Have Attched The Statement That Has Great Result For 70 Days Work But I Wonder Why The Modeling Quality Is So Low Might That Be The Problem Why It Wont Trade

I ALSO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH 100PIPS V4 IT MUST BE SOMETHING I HAVE DONE

Any Help Would Be Appreciated

Great Forum By The Way

Files:

newdigital:
I am looking to the Ichimoku chart trying to understand where EURUSD will go to.

Future possible uptrend.Tenkan-sen (red line) was crossed Kijun_sen (blue line) showing uptrend in the near future. We got this buy signal on the full closed bar on D1 timeframe. But this first signal is very feeble. We will have more strognger signal if Chinkou Span line will go up crossing the price. Chinkou Span line (white line) came a short way off the price ready to go up. But did not cross the price yet.

Future possible downtrend. On the other hand, according to the Ichimoku chart the EURUSD is still on downtrend now. We have Senkou Span B line on the way to the price if uptrend (Senkou Span B line is the border line of the cloud). This Senkou Span B line is the nearest resistance line. Besides the price is located below the cloud.

Trend Reversal. According to the cloud we exect uptrend to be established in 15th of March. I mean finally established uptrend. But this situation may be changed.

Flat. Tenkan-sen, Kijun_sen and Senkou Span B lines are on horizontal way. Flat. But the situation may be changed very quickly because Chinkou Span line is not fully following Tenkan-sen, Kijun_sen and Senkou Span B lines.

So, irrespective of the buy signal the situation is not very clear and probably any news will affect on the price movement now.

It was Ichimoku indicator only.

Well.

It was uptrend.

Files:
1_11.gif  31 kb

Hi Newdigital

I have just discovered this thread and I would like to thank you for all your work in posting the Ichimoku rules. I would be very interested in discussing this topic being interested in using the system with EOD charting.

Are you still translating the Russian script, and will you be posting more information/rules/charts on trading with this system?

Thankyou - samarkand

samarkand:
Hi Newdigital

I have just discovered this thread and I would like to thank you for all your work in posting the Ichimoku rules. I would be very interested in discussing this topic being interested in using the system with EOD charting.

Are you still translating the Russian script, and will you be posting more information/rules/charts on trading with this system?

Thankyou - samarkand

Which script? I don't remember ...

I posted all the rules already. Read this thread from the beginning.

But as I understand these rules are similar with trading technique. That is why we do not have very good EA with Ichimoku indicator (may be we have good, but not very good .

Hi newdigital

Sorry for the confusion, I was refering to the thread with the Russian PDF here - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173016

I would be interested to know how your EUR daily analysis is working out?

Thankyou - samarkand

samarkand:
Hi newdigital

Sorry for the confusion, I was refering to the thread with the Russian PDF here - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173016

I would be interested to know how your EUR daily analysis is working out?

Thankyou - samarkand

I prefer weekly analysis.

Nothing interesing happened during the one day.

On the weekly chart the EURUSD is still on downtrend. But we have two signals for uptrend already: Tenkan-sen was crossed Kijun-sen line (on the closed bar on W1 timeframe) and according the cloud we are already up since 18th of December last year. These signals for uptrend are not very strong. But Chinkou-span line came just near the price ready to go up. So, everything is ready for good uptrend on weekly chart. But now is still downtrend. Price is reversing very slowly (need the news to do it more quickly). Some people said that if EURUSD goes up on weekly chart so it will be very bad for the economy of some country. Some brokers already said "ok" to this process (country) produced the weekly forex analysis which is similar with some political insinuations. But the EURUSD will go to uptrend anyway! Just anyway!. The problem is when it will be happened. Some news may speed this process up (uptrend).

On the daily chart we see uptrend. During the one full week already. But it is very "difficult" uptrend because price is on downtrend on W1 timeframe. Seems the W1 chart is percuading the D1 EURUSD to go together (downtrend). If so we have resistance line (border of the cloud) on D1 around 1.2012 and local resistance line about 1.2072 (if downtrend) on D1. If uptrend on D1 timeframe so we have local resistance line about 1.2206 (D1 timeframe) and 1.2198 (W1 timeframe) and next 1.2319 (W1 timeframe as well). These figures (resistance) are just near the price now. So we have a flat.

Nothing interesting.

It will be interesting when the price will go up on W1 and D1 timeframe as well all together.

According to Braintrading chart on M30 timeframe we have downtrend (m30 tf). Some signal to buy was 2 hours ago already. But price is located between 1.2068 or 1.2071 (possible low for the current day) and 1.2095 (local resistance line if the price decides to go up.)

According to the Maksigen trading systems on m30 timeframe we have the following: if the price will go up and cross 1.2127 so we will go buy (breakout).

Well. But why we are not using this indicator right now?

Because some people say: "the settings of the indicator (9, 26, 52) are valid for the weekly charts only; and not for the forex; this indicator will not work on an other timeframes with the default settings; so it is necessary to have different settings for the different timeframes.

Hi newdigital

I appreciate your thoughts and they are helpful to my learning.

I am a beginner at using Ichi, but just a couple of extra observations. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Although the Kumo has changed from bullish to bearish, the plot is still above the cloud which could give support and I also notice it is thickening.

The Tenkan-sen has moved up to meet the price - perhaps this could also give some support, and it is showing wider seperation from the Kijun

The Kijun-sen and the Senkou B are horizontal indicating a possible change of direction is imminent.

I deduce from this and what you have said that the medium/longer trend is still with the bulls unless we get a more bearish signal.

In the shorter term perhaps we will see a move to test of the Senkou and Kinjun supports, at which point the plot may print a candle pattern that will give a more directional pointer.

How many people on this forum are using/interested in Ichi ??

Please consider sharing your thoughts and charts for the continued learning of all.

thankyou - samarkand

Files:
jk_5.gif  14 kb

M30 Ichimoku chart. We are not using Ichimoku indicator on M30 timeframe.

Braintrading system on M30 timeframe.

Not confirmed uptrend. We are not trading if we have buy or sell signals without confirmation.

Maksigen Trading system on M30.

No any signals for buy or sell.

Reason: