BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 24

this week

the attached image is of a LIVE mini account and trades I put in during the week using the brain indicators. I besides worked 57 hrs this week, i merely check the indicators and set a reasonable target or simply put a trailing stop and forget about the trade. I use my MINI account to test new stratagies and if I like them I will trade them in my regular account........$294 PROFIT mini ,,,close to $3k in a regular account,,,,,,plenty of oppertuniteis ,,,,,,just dont get greedy. Thanks to all in this thread

Files:
this_week.bmp  646 kb

As we know this Brainsystem was not developed for M15 timeframe.

I am not talking about Brainwashing system (this Brainwashing system is very good for M15). I am talking about Braintrading system.

As I find some interesting indicators so I tried to use it with this system on M15 timeframe.

Files:
bt15.gif  24 kb

So please find all the indicators with template.

Files:
bt_m15.zip  14 kb

Hey newdigital,

Could you please be kind enough & post those the tradesig indicators & delta please or send me the link.

Cheers

Jorgka

Cheers Newdigital & many thanks for the details.

Jorgka

newdigital:
So please find all the indicators with template.

See post above: I posted all the indicators in zip'ed file above.

Place indicators in /indicator folder and compile in MetaEditor, for example: C:\Program Files\Straighthold Trader\experts\indicators

And place template file bt_m15.tpl in /templates folder, for example: C:\Program Files\Straighthold Trader\templates

After that open M15 chart and download this template.

TradeSig indicator: to recognize the flat market.

Delta: to catch the trend.

TradeSig v2: to know when the trend is starting. Or to enter.

TradeSig v5: for exit from the position.

RoundPriceNE_pips indicator: can be used for scalping, mainly on M15 timeframe (indicator and price movement).

RoundPriceNE_big: for whose who want to catch the big trend, mostly for M15 timeframe.

RoundPriceNE_pips and RoundPriceNE_big can be all together in one system.

Yes, it works for M15 timeframe.

Files:
bt15_1.gif  11 kb

Template and indicators are updated.

M15 timeframe.

Files:

It was many very good signals according to this system on M15 timeframe.

Just for example (see image): it was very good buy and re-enter (buy once again) later on.

Files:
1_5.gif  23 kb

fxtrial:
the attached image is of a LIVE mini account and trades I put in during the week using the brain indicators. I besides worked 57 hrs this week, i merely check the indicators and set a reasonable target or simply put a trailing stop and forget about the trade. I use my MINI account to test new stratagies and if I like them I will trade them in my regular account........$294 PROFIT mini ,,,close to $3k in a regular account,,,,,,plenty of oppertuniteis ,,,,,,just dont get greedy. Thanks to all in this thread

Hello, Good trading

Very interesting thread - what type of settings do you use for your trailing stop? , do you modify based on market conditions or just use a static number like 18 or 25 or whatever ?

Regards

Reason: