BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 20

We had 4 confirmed signals in the morning. Not very clear but still good signals. Enough to have from 10 to 35 pips from each pair. Because market is thin now. How can I know that? Look at ^Pivot_ResSup indicator from the template and you will understand that.

Of course the price may break the pivot line. And we are already trading opened the order so we are ready.

So I was right: the price stoped near pivot line. And now we wmay have the other signals for the almost all the pairs. But market is still thin. Anyway we may open the order on the closed bar only because the situation may be changed. If we still have the signals for the full closed bar (20 minutes more) we will may open the orders. To have few more pips.

Hi Newdigital.I like this system.

Friday

Today is Friday. Why some people (incl me) affraid to trade on Friday? Look at the images and you will understand:

if the market was on uptrend (for example) on Thursday, so, most probably, it will be downtrend on Friday and continuing uptrend on Monday. Why? Because of the news. There is EA somewhere on this forum which was design especially to trade against the main weekly trend on Friday. Profitable EA. So, some people (incl me) affraid for Friday.

I know some people who are affraid for Monday.

But it is an other story.

Files:
1_32.gif  30 kb
2_22.gif  32 kb
3_9.gif  31 kb

May I ask...

Hi newdigital,

I'd like to ask you how you use "MeksiGen_Range_Move" indicator.

I'm reading you analysis and I think that they are great.

Thank you for sharing with us.

REGARDS

ttt123:
Hi newdigital,

I'd like to ask you how you use "MeksiGen_Range_Move" indicator.

I'm reading you analysis and I think that they are great.

Thank you for sharing with us.

REGARDS

This indicator is from an other system and this indicator was discribed here.

Shortly I may say that this indicator is showing the dynamical support lines (two lines), resistance lines (two lines as well) and trend line (which may be one of the support or resistance line). And we may see the other two lines: buy stop and sell stop lines: it means where to place the buy or sell order if the price will break all resistance lines.

About support and resistance lines we have two very good threads:

- Trendlines and Divergence Strategies by Ykimyego; and

- Support and Resistance -The key to successful trading? by Bubble.

We can not ignore S&R lines when we are trading with real money.

As these lines are the dynamical ones I use static pivot lines (daily) which are not changing itself during the whole day (^Pivot_ResSup.mq4).

Thank you for answering mate...

REGARDS

I opened two orders few hours ago because I got very good confirmed signals. But seems the price can not break the resistance line.

Files:
1_35.gif  48 kb

I want to remind about setup of the Braintrading system. Some people (incl me) evaluated this system here.

For example it was big movement of the price some time ago. I did not trade but if we look at the one of the setting of Braintrading we may see that it was good signal on H1 (at 08:00 am today alpari server time for USDCHF - see image 1) and this signal was confirmed on M15 (see image 2). It means that we might enter buy at 9 when the 8th bar was closed with the signal and we saw the confirmation: there were no any red color on the M15 chart from 8 till 9 am. It was good confirmation.

Braintrading system is always catching the big movement.

Files:
1_37.gif  27 kb
2_25.gif  24 kb

As to the setting which we estimated for M30 so you may see the image 3.

It is the different setting. For M30. Without confirmation on M15 but with the different set of indicators. Here we may see buy signal at 08:00 am but this signal was not confirmed by I-XO indicator. But later on we had an other buy signal at 12:00 and this signal was confirmed. After that (after we receive the profit) we got an other re-enter signal at 19:00 but I am not very sure about that re-enter signal.

Files:
3_11.gif  25 kb
Reason: