E A makes 2500 % per annum - page 2

qq EA? How coincidental! Where is it, I would like to find it. Maybe there is qq1 EA somewhere as well?

qq1:
qq EA? How coincidental! Where is it, I would like to find it. Maybe there is qq1 EA somewhere as well?

Public thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173213

We have v2.1; 2.2 and 2.3 versions in elite section.

I stopped testing this EA for some reason.

!!??!!

el cid:
NewDigital

A friend of mine wants to buy this E A for $10,000.

We will trade it with real money.We are thinking of joining your elite subscription

Regards

El cid

I would'nt be buying ANY EA for $10K. I have an EA 'worth' at least $100K considering how much I put into it and the rate it returns. I still won't sell it.

If they are selling it $50.00 or $10K, it's obviously not churning the cash on their investment consistently.

Don't waste your money.....or your dignity by getting ripped off.

Archer

newdigital:
The other statement.

Forward testing.

Not backtesting.

from 10,000 to 130,000 for half a day!

hi newdigital...

This statement its fantastic..

Please tell me.. Do u have this EA in the Elite Section?

Thank you

Back testing isn't real unless ran on live account with micro lots just to count how many pips it gets, then you can say for sure what it do.

hellkas:
hi newdigital...

This statement its fantastic..

Please tell me.. Do u have this EA in the Elite Section?

Thank you

This "from 10,000 to 130,000 for half a day!" statement is not mine. It was one person who created the thread in one Russian forum. Name of this thread is "I did it!". The problem is that he could not repeat this statement for the next days So, that is why it is joke.

My statement is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page14

It is not difficult to trade for good statements. Difficult to repeat it with real money because of some psychological factor: affraid to lose real money and not affraid to lose demo money and so on.

newdigital:
This "from 10,000 to 130,000 for half a day!" statement is not mine. It was one person who created the thread in one Russian forum. Name of this thread is "I did it!". The problem is that he could not repeat this statement for the next days So, that is why it is joke.

My statement is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page14

It is not difficult to trade for good statements. Difficult to repeat it with real money because of some psychological factor: affraid to lose real money and not affraid to lose demo money and so on.

ASC system isnt that price channel signal system too?Igorad made it into price channel signal ea yes?

Control points vs. every tick, you be the judge. All other settings remained identical.

Files:
cp.gif  5 kb
et.gif  8 kb

Careful!!!

We should have be very careful with the demo accounts. They are very different from the real accounts..

Below you can see one week of trade in the demo account.

This ea in a real account will blow out the account completely

Files:
week_1.gif  6 kb

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
ASC system isnt that price channel signal system too?Igorad made it into price channel signal ea yes?

Igorad made but not for M1 timeframe. His EA is using some other indicators (Nonlag etc) so it is different.

We still do not have EA for this M1 asctrend.

Reason: