BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 29

et_phonehome_2:
What is the difference between the two? Is Braintrading system referring to manual trading while Brainwashing refers to the EA?

For the TRIX indicator, should I leave the setting as is for all currency pairs and TFs?

thx

They are very different. Different indicators and different everything. Besides Brainwashing systm is more complete as we have many EAs based on this system And we have final EA where all the rules were coded.

About TRIX indicator i don't rememer now. As I remember the final version of Brainwashing EA (vd) is having TRIX indicator as an options. But this final version was not tested yet.

would u bring us an example?

newdigital:
Very simple:

- I used RoundPriceNE_pips and RoundPriceNE_big indicators in the same way as EMAs. RoundPriceNE_big is using for big trend and to estimate the direction of the trend, RoundPriceNE_pips is using for scalping. And mainly these two indicators are not working very well on crossing (on the same way as EMA crossing). They are working separatedly from each other.;

- and it is very easy to see when the trend was finished or is finishing looking at TradeSig v5 indicator. Of course this indicator does not have any fixed minimum so it is not forecasting indicator. But anyway it helps sometimes. In the same way as iTrend indicator.

- TradeSig v2: trend started - that's easy to see.

- TradeSig indicator: if two lines are moving in horizontal way - it is flat.

- Delta: the same with TradeSig indicator but for trend only. Uptrend, downtrend - the same with lines. And delta between lines.

These indicators are not predicting anything. And it is not easy to use them on M15 timeframe especially. That is why I looked on H4 or D1 timeframe (Ichimoku chart for example) to estimate market condition using the other system (and to reduce the risk in trading) before placing the order on M15.

hi dear newdigital !

I,v studied most of your posts since my entry to this forum and i havefound them very useful ! thanks alot

I have done everything with these indicators but I couldnot find the way ! can you tell us an example of what exactly you do with these indicators ?

that smcci and smwpr are for what?

are all the setting for these indicators as the default setting ?

wher should we exit exactly?

thanks in advance

mehdiforexy:
hi dear newdigital !

I,v studied most of your posts since my entry to this forum and i havefound them very useful ! thanks alot

I have done everything with these indicators but I couldnot find the way ! can you tell us an example of what exactly you do with these indicators ?

that smcci and smwpr are for what?

are all the setting for these indicators as the default setting ?

wher should we exit exactly?

thanks in advance

It is examples for M15 timeframe (see images).

Files:
sm1.gif  32 kb
sm2.gif  31 kb

It is necessary to use different settings to use it for more higher timeframes than M15. Default settings is ok for 15 but it is necessary to have the other settings for D1 for example.

Files:
sm3.gif  33 kb

Can you tell me, what are the best settings and indicators of Brainsystem, to trade successful GBP/JPY on M15-M30 charts.

evgeni1980:
Can you tell me, what are the best settings and indicators of Brainsystem, to trade successful GBP/JPY on M15-M30 charts.

I did not try GBPJPY.

Hi guys,

I'm new here and discovered this awesome forum just a few hours ago. Here my question. I have the braintrading system indicators but I'm not a good programmer. Who knows where I can find the explanation of the brain indicators? I would like to know how they are made.

thanks

canados

canados:
Hi guys,

I'm new here and discovered this awesome forum just a few hours ago. Here my question. I have the braintrading system indicators but I'm not a good programmer. Who knows where I can find the explanation of the brain indicators? I would like to know how they are made.

thanks

canados

You may download BrainTrading indicators from this section and open in MetaEditor. Please note that our BrainTrading indicators (created by Beluck on this forum) are nothing with commercial ones (which you probable have).

Few hours are not enough for any system.

You may see this section about BrainSystem (Braintrading) and Brainwashing (two dery different sstems are in this section).

The rules were fully described with template and everything.

newdigital:
You may download BrainTrading indicators from this section and open in MetaEditor. Please note that our BrainTrading indicators (created by Beluck on this forum) are nothing with commercial ones (which you probable have).

Few hours are not enough for any system.

You may see this section about BrainSystem (Braintrading) and Brainwashing (two dery different sstems are in this section).

The rules were fully described with template and everything.

Thank you Newdigital...I have the open source version..What's the difference with the commercial version?

Canados

canados:
Thank you Newdigital...I have the open source version..What's the difference with the commercial version? Canados

I don't have commercial version. I don't know.

Beluck created our indicators on our forum and we estimated some trading systems we are using. Indicators, template for different timeframes and trading systems were posted on this section together with trading results.

It is nothing with commercial.

Probable many people confused with the name: Braintrading. Because trading system with the same name was selling somewhere by somebody many years ago (orginally this term 'BrainTrading system" came from Ukraine). And because of that I re-named all the threads to BrainSystem.

Because our systems are completely different and our systems are free.

BTW few hours on the forum are not enough even for BrainSystem.

Reason: