neat indi: distance to trendline price alert; Nikita-Kiev; mql codebase

cool indi also Chin_Breakout_Alert_V.1.2s.mq4

also few more:

tl_Price_Alert_HrzLn_Ag.mq4 (2.3 KB)

TrendLineCrossAlertEn.mq4 (1.5 KB)

TrendLineRange_alert.mq4 (3.6 KB)

Looking for an EA or indicator

Hi All,

I was wondering is any of you know of an EA or indicator that will plot 2 lines, one 100pips above the 6am candle opening and the second 100pips below the 6am candle opening.

Obviously if it is an EA it doesn't have to plot the lines, it'll just open the mechanical order and in strategy tester the results will be there. If its an indicator i need the lines to be there so i can simulate it on the chart myself.

I am testing a system but having to do this manually and its taking some serious time. I would prefer an EA because then it will open the orders for me and i can test different values to see what is the most profitable. However an indicator that just plots the lines for me going back to the start of last year will still save me time, it just means i will have to manually log down the wins and losses on a spreadsheet.

Thanks in advance, HAPPY PIPS ALL!

Candle open time horizontal line

Hi folks,

Need an indi that will draw horizontal line on M5 at the opening of first M5 candle every hour to the next opening hour. And if possible with red/green colors - red when price is below this line and vice versa. Searching the forum don't resolve this little problem.

Thanks for any help and good pips to everyone!

perfect doji line

hello, is there any indicator that can draw horizontal line(s) on perfect doji(s) automatically???

Thanks

Indicator that draws horizontal line on bar close

I would like to be able to select a bar time...for instance the X (GMT) bar and draw a horizontal line on close. I would like to be able to erase all past lines and ideally have this setting to manipulate how many past closes (lines) are on the chart. For instance, if I want to draw a line at the close of the 21:00 bar, but I want to see the last three closes on my chart.

Does anyone know of anything like this. I do this manually now and it is a pain.

Thanks in advance.

bc

Time select

bearded_clam:
I would like to be able to select a bar time...for instance the X (GMT) bar and draw a horizontal line on close. I would like to be able to erase all past lines and ideally have this setting to manipulate how many past closes (lines) are on the chart. For instance, if I want to draw a line at the close of the 21:00 bar, but I want to see the last three closes on my chart.

Does anyone know of anything like this. I do this manually now and it is a pain.

Thanks in advance.

bc

Hi

I have modified an existing indicator LNX_Pivots_v2 - by IgorAD to give you what you want, this indicator can be set to any time Open or Close as a short line or full line to cover the chart and the number of bars to display can be set. If you change the Time you can put as many lines as required on the same chart, the lines can also be altered for Color,Size & Style.

timeslect.mq4

Files:
time.gif  22 kb
timeslect.mq4  5 kb

Files:

cja:
Hi

I have modified an existing indicator LNX_Pivots_v2 - by IgorAD to give you what you want, this indicator can be set to any time Open or Close as a short line or full line to cover the chart and the number of bars to display can be set. If you change the Time you can put as many lines as required on the same chart, the lines can also be altered for Color,Size & Style.

timeslect.mq4

CJA,

Thanks. It's a simple yet great indicator for researching time to trade.

Reason: