Pivot indicators - page 60

quarterly and half yearly pivot point

does anyone have pivot point indicators for quarterly and half yearly levels or can any programmer modify yearly pivot to quarterly and half yearly pivot

dividing the year into four quarters the first begin at january and february and march and the second quarter include april and may and june and so on

quarterly pivot levels now should be calculated on this data highest price on the last three months of 2013 10/2013,11/2013,12/2013 and the lowest price of the last three months and close price is the close of 31/12/2013 these pivot levels should be on the chart until 31/3/2014 and change automatically on 1/4/2014 and soon and for the half yearly pivot from january to june is half and from july to december is the other half

i already tried to calculate the quarterly pivot and half yearly for previous quarters and halves and find it very important and i captured some photos to show you how the market respect such levels

i explained it to convince any programmer to make it and if anyone will make this indicator i hope it make two possibilities show medians and change colors thanks

I would appreciate if the Quarterly and half-yearly pivot indicator could have historical pivot levels.

I've been using manual calculations which is really stressful.

These are powerful levels often respected in all markets...not just Forex.

Very useful for long term traders.

Programmers, pls help!

Hello-sir,

Please-is-possible-to-get-yearly-pivot-indicators?

How-does-trading-central-plot-their-levels-and-how-do-i-trade-them-in-line-with-support-and-resistance-levels?

cordrem2002:
Hello-sir,

Please-is-possible-to-get-yearly-pivot-indicators?

How-does-trading-central-plot-their-levels-and-how-do-i-trade-them-in-line-with-support-and-resistance-levels?

cordrem2002

You have a working yearly pivot 2 posts above your post

Hello Everyone,

any indicator around for support and resistance which do not draw lines on graph but shows the value of support and resistance on graphs...I want a bit clean graph to see the candles and other lines...

help appreciated...

Harry

IBFX daily pivot indicator

why am i been redirected to dead links.

what could be my wrong

drunkpips:
why am i been redirected to dead links. what could be my wrong

What dead link?

each time i try to download something like the pivot point indicator above, i dont seem to understand why am been redirected and then the link says application not found

Reason: