mql5.com support? - page 5

To add comments, please log in or register
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
sami1988:

hi 

i bought an expert by mistake i thought it was mt4 version but it wasn't i can't use it now can i get my money back please ? 

It depends on the Market Rules.
Those are the rules for refund - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2019.03.22 05:53

I found something related to refund on the Market Rules

----------------

VII. Payment Terms

In case of any fraudulent activities and/or misleading Product description, the Seller's account will be blocked and funds received from the Product sales will be returned to the buyers.

----------------

VIII. Dispute Resolution

In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may apply to the administration of the mql5.com through Service Desk in the User profile.

Hosein Hosein
Hosein Hosein  
Hello
In section free experts (not in market ) for example in below link some people can see mq4 download link for downloading free  mql file and some people cant see 
Why
Why some members cant see mql4 download link?
Link for example:

I asked another number to see this page and he replied me he could see And download mq4 file in above link

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Hosein Hosein:
Hello
In section free experts (not in market ) for example in below link some people can see mq4 download link for downloading free  mql file and some people cant see 
Why
Why some members cant see mql4 download link?
Link for example:

I asked another number to see this page and he replied me he could see And download mq4 file in above link

Umar Ismail
Umar Ismail  
admin, please help me 
I do some work 
some of my customers disappeared somewhere and never appeared, 
what should I do so that my work is paid for. there are even jobs that I have sent mq4 and only 1 step left, and done.
Umar Ismail
Umar Ismail  
Umar Ismail :
admin, please help me 
I do some work 
some of my customers disappeared somewhere and never appeared, 
what should I do so that my work is paid for. there are even jobs that I have sent mq4 and only 1 step left, and done.

I have submitted an Arbitration Order
but there was no response from either the customer or the admin

To add comments, please log in or register