Product Not as Advertised

What do you do when you have purchased a product from the market and it is not as advertised in the Overview section? The Service Desk does not allow such complaints as there is no category for them. I contacted the seller about this but have not received any assurance that the matter would be corrected. He only told me I have good suggestions. Yet it's not a suggestion but a complaint.   

Wrong description of the product?

----------------

It is from the Market Rules :

In case of any fraudulent activities and/or misleading Product description, the Seller's account will be blocked and funds received from the Product sales will be returned to the buyers.

In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may apply to the administration of the mql5.com through Service Desk in the User profile.
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...

Sergey Golubev:

Wrong description of the product?

----------------

It is from the Market Rules :

In case of any fraudulent activities and/or misleading Product description, the Seller's account will be blocked and funds received from the Product sales will be returned to the buyers.

In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may apply to the administration of the mql5.com through Service Desk in the User profile.

I will send you a private message to further explain. 

We (forum moderators) are not moderating the Market.
I just provided some text from the Market rules which I found.

If the product is "poorly coded" (according to you), or the image/chart on the product description is not fully associated with the chart from this indicator (the product was updated but the chart on the description - not yet) so it is better to contact with the seller.
Or you can find more reasons on the Market rules to contact with the service desk.

• www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...
Reason: