mql5.com support? - page 7

I want to withdraw my 30usd
And i want the refund of my purchased product's of 75usd 

M2bK5tWx:
I want to withdraw my 30usd
And i want the refund of my purchased product's of 75usd 

You can only withdraw earned funds and there is no refund for Market purchases.

Abbasali Almohammadi:

eleni you got personal issue with me , as i said you blown up millions with your signals before, and damaged many many subscribers and now you are removing my topic because of a personal issue 

this is bullying of a moderator 

I have nothing personal with you, I had my own signals with the dangers very clear described and repeatedly mentioned in my descriptions and profile messages, so everyone was taking its own risk.

You've chosen to keep your trading accounts in the dark and published them in MQL5.com after more than a year of history with a fake maximum drawdown, trying to mislead MQL5 members to believe that all your growth was achieved with the maximum drawdown, which is not true.

MQL5.com signal system, greyed out your prior to connection growth automatically, so was nothing personal and intended for you only, it has happened to many signal providers in the past, who had abnormal growth or they published their signals at a much later date than their trading account starting date.

im the only one who lost his entire history 

Abbasali Almohammadi:

Maybe the system is getting better, identifying potential dangers.

potential danger ? 

help desk:Just read the note under growth chart.
Trading style has changed. Trading history before the start of monitoring is not included in statistics.
me: i never changed my trading style , you can check my history.

help desk: First three months you had a growth of 100-500%, now it is 5-10%, isn't that a change?

me : First three months you had a growth of 100-500%, now it is 5-10%, isn't that a change?

you are right. first months my capital was only $1000, but its $50.000 now and its not so easy to get same results . and you can ignore that three months not entire history

Help desk : Let's wait one month and see how you signal behaves under monitoring. If we don't find any problems, we will return most part of the history (except for the first 3 months).

Please remind us later.

me: you punish before ?
you can return my growth and if something happen fishy you can take action against me , whats my fault ?

Abbasali Almohammadi:

potential danger ? 

help desk:Just read the note under growth chart.
Trading style has changed. Trading history before the start of monitoring is not included in statistics.
me: i never changed my trading style , you can check my history.

help desk: First three months you had a growth of 100-500%, now it is 5-10%, isn't that a change?

me : First three months you had a growth of 100-500%, now it is 5-10%, isn't that a change?

you are right. first months my capital was only $1000, but its $50.000 now and its not so easy to get same results . and you can ignore that three months not entire history

Help desk : Let's wait one month and see how you signal behaves under monitoring. If we don't find any problems, we will return most part of the history (except for the first 3 months).

Please remind us later.

me: you punish before ?
you can return my growth and if something happen fishy you can take action against me , whats my fault ?

Start with a fresh account and if you are good, you will get your success.

why should i ? i have done my works and there is no any rule or logic account that an account must be started from the beginning in mql5.

Abbasali Almohammadi:

If the service desk told you -
"let's wait one month and see how your signal behaves under monitoring. If we don't find any problems, we will return most part of the history" -
so you should accept it.
Because the service desk people are very experienced concerning any possible risky situation which may be affected on the potential clients of the Signal service.

Because you started monitoring in 2020.01.14 of the signal with the history of trading since 2019.01(one year without monitoring with different monthly growths).

So, accept the advice of the service desk to tradef or one month more. Because one month is nothing compare with the history of your sigal before monitoring for example; you are not banned, and the people can subscribe.

Dear sergey.

* i haven't done anything against mql5 community . 

* i never changed my trading strategy, you can check my entire trade history .

* there are more than 100 signals who lost some months but all of them only first three months not entire history.

* some of signals even have negative months but their history still remains .

* of course im not banned, but you know what people think about an account which its growth has been deleted for changing its strategy 

is this punishment before sin ?

Reason: