Problem to withdraw money, help me please

Hello all,

I am a signal provider and I sell 1 signal. For the moment, when I click on the payment tab, I have 7 credits and a line Where it is write IN: 139.00. Correspond to my signal subsciptions. But I can't withdraw these 139.00. There are blocked. I can just withdraw 4.xx credits. Why? My signal is paid since 2 days.

thanks for your reply 

bagheria85:

Hello all,

I am a signal provider and I sell 1 signal. For the moment, when I click on the payment tab, I have 7 credits and a line Where it is write IN: 139.00. Correspond to my signal subsciptions. But I can't withdraw these 139.00. There are blocked. I can just withdraw 4.xx credits. Why? My signal is paid since 2 days.

thanks for your reply 

You have to wait the end of the subscription period. If someone pay for 1 month, it's only after 1 month that money will be unlocked.

angevoyageur:
You have to wait the end of the subscription period. If someone pay for 1 month, it's only after 1 month that money will be unlocked.
Thank you very much. I understand. Just a last question. Need I deposit before withdraw or can I withdraw without making a deposit first?

bagheria85:
Thank you very much. I understand. Just a last question. Need I deposit before withdraw or can I withdraw without making a deposit first?
It depends the way you want to withdraw I think.
Reason: