Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 7

Rex_Loner:

So, I can use Free MT4 Signal for my Real MT4 Account, right? But I can't do 'crossing' from MT4 Signal for MT5 Account, and Vice Versa. Am I right?

Correct.

Rex_Loner:

The next question is, I'm using Van****fx.com broker. Inside my MT4 trading terminal, there's a new section named Signals and inside this section there's a lot of Signals provided. Does it mean all of them is compatible with MT4 already? 

Yes, it should do.  I don't think you will see MT5 Signals from within MT4 or visa versa.

RaptorUK:

Correct.

Yes, it should do.  I don't think you will see MT5 Signals from within MT4 or visa versa.

Thanks a lot, RaptorUK. :)

Hi
  I put $ 35 a month for subscription
But it does provide a signal to a week.
  My account was only $ 7 from $ 35
How should I solve this problem ..?

MRDtred:
Hi
  I put $ 35 a month for subscription
But it does provide a signal to a week.
  My account was only $ 7 from $ 35
How should I solve this problem ..?
You subscribed for a week, renew your subscription.

In this page https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/523, written at the second paragraph: All signals will work only in demo mode within a month. What does it mean? So all the signals only work in your demo account and after 1 month you have to subscribe again, or all the signals just only work with demo account that lasting in a month? :$

How to Subscribe to Trading Signals
How to Subscribe to Trading Signals
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
"Signals" in MetaTrader 5 trading platform allow traders to connect to any signal issued by providers. Select and subscribe to any trading signals provider to copy all his or her deals on your account.

Rex_Loner:

In this page https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/523, written at the second paragraph: All signals will work only in demo mode within a month. What does it mean? So all the signals only work in your demo account and after 1 month you have to subscribe again, or all the signals just only work with demo account that lasting in a month? :$

The translation is not the best,  try looking at the Russian in Google translate . . .

"Because we care about your safety, the reliability of all the suppliers of signals is thoroughly checked, and within a month they will only run in demo mode. "

I think it means that when a signal starts it can only be in Demo mode (not charging) during it's first month. 

RaptorUK:

The translation is not the best,  try looking at the Russian in Google translate . . .

"Because we care about your safety, the reliability of all the suppliers of signals is thoroughly checked, and within a month they will only run in demo mode. "

I think it means that when a signal starts it can only be in Demo mode (not charging) during it's first month. 

"... they will only run in demo mode." is this some kind pre-testing from Metequotes before people can use it or we have to test it within a month in demo account before use it in real account?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Rex_Loner:

"... they will only run in demo mode." is this some kind pre-testing from Metequotes before people can use it or we have to test it within a month in demo account before use it in real account?

I think a Signal has to be running for a month in Free/Demo mode before it can change to a subscription Signal.

RaptorUK:
I think a Signal has to be running for a month in Free/Demo mode before it can change to a subscription Signal.
Okay thanks, RaptorUK. That make a sense now.

I am a bit new to Signals so sorry about my basic questions.

I subscribed to a paid real signal on Mt4 , my account says its active , but no trades are made on my account.  Can it be becuase I dont have my Mt4 terminal open when the trades are made by provider , is this a requirement to be logged into the terminal to recieve the signals , or can the signals make the trade on the broker end without having my terminal (mt4 build 509, Real account) open ?

Also when I check the signals tab on my terminal , it does NOT show the signal provider that I have subscribed.    

The jounal on my terminal says my credits are activated for my mql5 account and shows the balance .

Help Please !!! :):) 

• www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Reason: