Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 54

Hi all, I've subscribed to a fee-based signal but realize that my deposit on account A is to small (margin level around 5000%). Question is can I unsubscibe from account A then subscribe to the same signal with account B without losing my credits ?

Hi , I have set a signal but the leverage was at  1 : 1000 at start . Now I have changed the leverage to 1 : 500 . The signal page indicates that the leverage is still about 1 : 1000 and for leverages in execess of 1 : 500 the signals could not be followed . How could I change the settings and enable this new signal ?

Regards  

Florew:

Hi all, I've subscribed to a fee-based signal but realize that my deposit on account A is to small (margin level around 5000%). Question is can I unsubscibe from account A then subscribe to the same signal with account B without losing my credits ?

Hi Florew ,

It is not possible , you must suscribe an other time and unsuscribe . The period that you've paid will be debited . However , if you did only one week , you will be debited only 1 fourth of the monthly amount .

You can suscribe an other time with account B for the service . 

Thank's John, yes I subscribed less than a week (yesterday in fact) so can wait some days before unsubcribe.

Hello, there is design flaw in Metatrader signal system. Let's say that I have subscribed to some signal provider and the drawdown of signals increase so much that  subsriptions to these signals is not any more permitted. And let's say that the expiration date of my signals is today. The flaw is that even if I have been active subscriber of signals and I have still open positions,  I cannot continue my subsription!!!!! I understand that subsription is blocked for new subscribers but why I cannot continue my subscription even if I believe that that signal provider can manage this drawdown. In fact,  my drawdown is much less than the drawdown of singal provider account because of my "Use no more than x % of deposit" setting." This is the flaw that must be correct asap.

Hi 

I have some issue with your copy trade system

I suscribe and follow this signal : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/54818

But copy trade don't work

I have ironfx account and a vps all are active and i have found

I pay for it but it didn't work

What can i do ?

Thx Best regards  

Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4: RFX Breakout Trader
Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4: RFX Breakout Trader
  • 20.00 USD
  • Rasoul Mojtahedzadeh
  • www.mql5.com
Performance of RFX Breakout Trader EA http://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/5762 This is the trading signals of RFX Breakout Trader EA. The strategy is to catch a strong breakout in the market. The EA follows the well-known strategy that states "cut...

I want to open a free signal service but they keep asking me that I have to charge 20$

tofast:
I want to open a free signal service but they keep asking me that I have to charge 20$

That is because if you signal is operated from a real account it has to be a paid signal.

I have just added my signal a few minutes ago and i wanted it to be free but i had to set a price....

You can see in the Rules of Using The Signals Service in the III section ( Setting Up a Signal and Relevant Subscription) point 11.

I think that rule has been added recently because before you could set a free signal from a real account, but i am not 100% sure of this.

Can anybody clarify if there is any chance that a signal operated from a real account can be free?

edit: 

Ok, now i know 100% sure that there is no way a signal from a real account can be free. 

darodi:

That is because if you signal is operated from a real account it has to be a paid signal.

I have just added my signal a few minutes ago and i wanted it to be free but i had to set a price....

You can see in the Rules of Using The Signals Service in the III section ( Setting Up a Signal and Relevant Subscription) point 11.

I think that rule has been added recently because before you could set a free signal from a real account, but i am not 100% sure of this.

Can anybody clarify if there is any chance that a signal operated from a real account can be free?

edit: 

Ok, now i know 100% sure that there is no way a signal from a real account can be free. 

Hi darodi, you are absolutely right, but in my view as this is a new rule, and we still have some real account signals free working on past rules, since provider didn't change it yet, this may still cause such doubts.

I have one question:

Suppose i am a signal provider and i execute a trade (i.e buy 0.01 EURUSD at 1.2456 with a stop loss at 1.2410 and a take profit at 1.2489). I suppose my subscribers would have buy 0.01 EURUSD at aprox. 1.2456 and they also would have the Stop loss an take profit.

Am i right?

Or maybe the Stop loss and Take profit will not be set in their trade.

Can someone clarify this to me please?

Thanks in advance. 

Reason: