Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 15

Bruno Souza:

Hello,

I would like to ask you a question about signal creation.

I wonder if there is any problem in providing a signal that makes the copy of signals from other providers such as myfxbook.

I need to know before I create a sign so there's no problem in my account.

Thank you

You can't create a signal with an account that is already copying a signal in MQL5, I don't know about other signal platforms.

But apart from the technical limitation, this is not ethical, is it?

How can a signal provider draw money which comes from subscribers?

I can't verify my account in order to provide signals.

Mql5 is not recongnizing my ID photo, don't know why.

Has anyone had the same problem?

Dear Team mql5 I have completed the seller register, but I did not receive the SMS code to confirmation, please help

Do Trung:
 How can a signal provider draw money which comes from subscribers?

Go to your profile page

Click on payments on the left

Click on withdraw.

I still have info "Authorization failed. Please check trading account data." I've already registered as seller and I use the same account to login and trade. What is the problem?

Marco Piccinato:
Hi, I made some testing and I noticed that you have the "FREE SUBSCRIPTION" option only if you propose a DEMO ACCOUNT as signal

I am using a LIVE/REAL account and I am setting up to be a signal provider. Can I set the subscription price to ZERO if I want it to be free? I remember reading that $10 was the minimum?

If I understand correctly, you just select "demo" even if it's a real account, as long as you've entered the correct server for the real/live account...if you want the signal to be FREE?

Is this correct? Do I also need to select (so it is blue) the "Meta Trader 4" button ...if that is what I am trading on?

Dominik Palmowski:
I still have info "Authorization failed. Please check trading account data." I've already registered as seller and I use the same account to login and trade. What is the problem?

Are you sure login, password and broker server name are ALL correct and matches credentials you use to log in into MetaTrader terminal?

Paul Mulcahy:

If I understand correctly, you just select "demo" even if it's a real account, as long as you've entered the correct server for the real/live account...if you want the signal to be FREE?

Is this correct? Do I also need to select (so it is blue) the "Meta Trader 4" button ...if that is what I am trading on?

1. Just try

2. Does it look illogical to you to choose something else but MetaTrader 4 when you use MetaTrader 4?

Reason: