The original RSI
In my opinion, Welles Wilder RSI (Relative Strength Index) is a great momentum oscillator that works fine for small periods values (from 2 to 20).
The proposed RSI
The main idea of the proposed RSI is better detect the signal overbought/oversold situations using larger periods for better trend detection in any timeframe.
For this, I did some changes to it performe as good for greater periods, like 120, introducing a gain variable.
So, if you use 120 period in original Wilder RSI, you can inject a gain to see the graph as well as small periods.
- period: original RSI period
- gain: gain injected for greater periods better visualization
Example 1: the advantage of larger periods using Wilder RSI gain injection in EUR/USD H1
- in the graph we have the two indicators comparison: Wilder RSI (blue) x Figurelli RSI (red)
- our target is better detect signal points  and 
- note that original RSI with period 14 detects points  and  are almost the same, but points  and  are very differents
- in Figurelli RSI with period 120 and gain 10, we can see points  and  that better detect the signal overbought/oversold situations
Example 2: the advantage of larger periods using Wilder RSI gain injection in EUR/USD D1
- same as example 1, in the graph we have the two indicators comparison: Wilder RSI (blue) x Figurelli RSI (red)
- our target is better detect signal points ,  and 
- note that for Wilder RSI point  is oversold, while in Figurelli RSI point  is oversold
- if you use gain 1 the Figurelli RSI will be equal to Wilder RSI
- if you increase your period, tries to increase the gain, so for 120 period you can try gain 10 to better see the great Wilder RSI visibility even in greater periods
The Acceleration/Deceleration Indicator (AC) measures acceleration and deceleration of the current driving force.Average Directional Movement Index (ADX)
The Average Directional Movement Index Indicator (ADX) helps to determine if there is a price trend.