Due to the limitation of 3600 characters for the product description I have put a part of the parameter description in this blog.
Link to the indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/28573
- Amount of signals to show in the panel: The signals will be shown in descending order, i.e. the latest signal first. The panel can be moved around on the chart by dragging it with the top list. It can also be
minimized. If closing it with the x button the indicator will be unloaded from
the chart as well. You can set the
last (XX) signals in the indicator settings. Default is 15 but you can change
it to for instance 20. The panel height will then increase and in some cases it might not fit on your chart. To disable to panel you must set the value to 0.
The text on each row contains information about time (server time) when the signal was generated, symbol, time frame, type of alert and bar time for the first top/bottom and bar time for the neckline candle. For instance "3.5 18:00-USDJPY-240-double top-3.4 17:00-3.5 14:00". The time frame is always written in minutes so 240 in this case means the H4 time frame. The times are written like M.D hh:MM. When clicking on a row a new chart will be opened with the selected symbol and time frame. The opened chart will be opened with your chart template which you have defined in the indicator settings.
- Panel width: Default is 350. For instance, if you are using a non-standard font size in windows, you could set this to a larger value in order for the whole text to be visible.
- Template name: The template you put here will be applied to the chart which will be opened when you click on a signal in the panel. The name must include the file extension (.tpl). The purpose of this parameter is to make it easier for quick desicion if to take the trade or not. Or if to wait for real reversal confirmation. Typically you would then use your own template which for instance could contain a support/resistance indicator.
- Wait for candle close for alert: If set to 'false' then the alert will come as soon as the conditions are fulfilled, without waiting for the candle to close.
- Scanning interval in seconds: Default is 1. The value could be set to a higher value to save computer resources and memory.
- Candle shift for last peak (must be >0): Default is 1. You can set it to a higher value in order to wait for a confirmation of the possible reversal. If you enable divergence you need to set it to 2 or higher.
Parameters_v1_3.png 61 kb