In case you are worried as you are looking for the ways through which you can install and setup your brother printer then don’t get worried at all as you can now simply install and set up your brother printer with a few simple steps. If you lost your Brother Printer installation and setup installation disc then you can still install your brother printer. Some printers don’t come with the installation disc in that case you can also install the printer. Most of the printers don’t provide installation CDs with their products in that case the user.
In case you are facing any sort of difficulty then you can read this complete piece of write up and get complete steps on How to Install & Setup Brother Printer.
Steps to Install & Setup Brother Printer
• First of all you need to connect your Brother printer to the PC or laptop.
• Now power on your printer and wait as it goes through its custom initialization process.
• Turn on the computer.
• You can even log in to the PC using an admin account.
• Your system will try to place a suitable driver and install the printer for you.
• If it does well, you will see a success message on your screen showing that installation of the driver is successful.
• In case this doesn’t occur, you need to install the drivers yourself.
• For this you need to visit Brother’s printer official website and go to the download page and download the suitable driver for your brother printer model.
• Now simply follow the on screen instructions on the download page to completely install the driver.
• In case the installation wrap up now take out the driver files to a folder.
• Tap on the Windows "Start" button and choose “Devices and Printers.”
• Tap on the “Add a printer” button at the apex of the screen.
• Choose the option of adding printer or simply tap on existing port option on select port option.
• Select the USB port of your brother printer and connect it with a parallel port.
• Tap “Next” and Tap on the “Have Disk” button.
• After this you can browse to the database where you stored the driver files and Tap “OK.”
• Lastly follow the steps on-screen instructions and Tap “Finish” to exit the process.
If you need more help for the above-steps then you can dial a toll-free Brother Printer customer service support phone number and fix the installation and set up issue immediately.