- EUR/SEK is currently trading around 9.5634 levels.
- It made intraday high at 9.5646 and low at 9.5263 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds key support at 9.5405
- A daily close below 9.54 will take the parity down towards key supports at
9.5174, 9.4637, 9.4406, 9.4217, 9.4046, 9.3637, 9.3434, 9.3267, 9.2928, 9.2790
and 9.2582 marks respectively.
- On the other side, a daily close above 9.56 is required to take the parity
higher towards key resistances at 9.5713, 9.5993, 9.6109 and 9.6742
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to go long on EUR/SEK around 9.56, stop loss at 9.5379 and target of 9.5713/9.5993.