FxWirePro: Japanese Yen Hits Fresh Weekly Low Against US Dollar, Intraday Bias Remains Bullish
- USD/JPY is currently trading around 108.72 marks.
- It made intraday high at 108.82 and low at 108.27 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bullish for the moment.
- A daily close below 108.20 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 106.15, 105.71, 105.45 and 104.55 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close above 109.32 will drag the parity up towards 111.23, 112.60 and 113.42 levels respectively.