FxWirePro: Japanese Yen Hits Fresh 18-month High Against US Dollar in Early Asian Hours
- USD/JPY is currently trading around 106.27 marks.
- It made intraday high at 106.72 and low at 106.13 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds immediate resistance at 107.87 levels.
- A daily close below 106.15 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 105.71, 105.45 and 104.55 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, reversal from key support will take the parity higher towards key resistances at 107.87, 109.49, 111.23, 112.60 and 113.42 levels respectively.