FxWirePro: Singapore Dollar Hits Fresh Weekly High Against US Dollar, Good to Sell on Rallies
- USD/SGD is currently trading around 1.3407 marks.
- It made intraday high at 1.3465 and low at 1.3404 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds initial resistance at 1.3489 levels.
- A daily close below 1.3420 will drag the parity down towards 1.3352/1.3318/1.3302 levels.
- On the other side, a sustained close above 1.3489 tests key resistances at 1.3561/1.3628/1.3772/ 1.3817/ 1.3842 marks respectively.
- Today Singapore will release bank lending rate at 0200 GMT.