FXWIREPRO: South Korean Won Unchanged Despite Better Than expected GDP Data
- USD/KRW is currently trading around 1168 levels.
- It made intraday high at 1169 and low at 1167 levels.
- Today South Korea released GDP data with positive numbers at 0.7% q/q vs 0.6% previous release.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 1172 levels. A break above targets key resistances at 1180/1193/1201 marks.
- A sustained close below 1153 tests 1142/1129 marks thereafter.
We prefer to take short position in USD/KRW around 1170, stop loss 1172 and target 1153 levels.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com