Bands Jazz EA is based on the analysis of the Bollinger Bands indicator. The EA algorithm is simple - it uses Stop Loss, Take Profit and Trailing Stop.
- TimeBeginHour—trading start hour. Values 0 to 24.
- TimeBeginMinute—trading start minute. Values 0 to 60.
- TimeEndHour—trading end hour. Values 0 to 24.
- TimeEndMinute—trading end minute. Values 0 to 60.
- period—averaging period for Bollinger Bands calculations.
- deviation—number of standard deviations from the main line for Bollinger Bands.
- bands_shift—indicator shift relative to the price chart for Bollinger Bands.
- applied_price—price used for Bollinger Bands.
- shift—index of the received value from the indicator buffer (shift relative to the current bar by a specified number of periods backward) for Bollinger Bands.
- SL—Stop Loss in points
- TP—Take Profit in points
- MN—magic number. Used as an identifier determined by user.
- LOT—lot size, if = 0 MM is used.
- Choice_method—MM calculation method, using free margin or balance, true-AccountBalance, false-AccountFreeMargin.
- Risk—risk percent for MM.
- TSProfitOnly—selection of the area where trailing starts. If True, trailing will begin work only after the position reaches the profit of TStop_Buy/Sell+TrailingStep points. If False, the EA will simply ensure that the distance between the stop and the current price is always no more than TStop_Buy/Sell+TrailingStep points. In other words, when True, the EA works only in the profit area, if False - both in profit and loss areas.
- TStop_Buy—trailing size in points for Buy positions.
- TStop_Sell—trailing size in points for Sell positions.
- TrailingStep—trailing step in points. This is to prevent from sending too frequent requests to the dealer.
- MarketWatch—setting profit and loss levels through modifications.
- Slippage—maximum acceptable deviation of price for market orders (buy or sell orders).
Recommendations for Optimization