The indicator plots an affine chart for the current instrument by subtracting the trend component from the price. When launched, creates a trend line in the main window. Position this line in the desired direction. The indicator plots an affine chart according to the specified trend.
- Maximum number of pictured bars - the maximum number of displayed bars.
- Trend line name - name of the trend line.
- Trend line color - color of the trend line.
- Black candle color - color of a bullish candle.
- White candle color - color of a bearish candle.