This indicator follows the price movements with high accuracy, allowing not only to open a position, but also to maintain the opened position to minimize the potential losses. This indicator does not repaint or not recalculate.
Signal of the indicator
- first red dot appearing above the price graph - possible start of a downtrend;
- first green dot appearing below the price graph - possible start of an uptrend;
Principles of using the indicator
Buy when the price value exceeds the High (with consideration of spread) of the bar, where the price is greater than the indicator value (green dot);
Sell when the price value exceeds the Low (with consideration of spread) of the bar, where the indicator value is greater than the price (red dot);
Place a buy stop order in the direction of the uptrend according to the indicator values during a rollback (buy stop order according to the values of the red line);
Place a sell stop order in the direction of the downtrend according to the indicator values during a rollback (sell stop order according to the values of the green line).
Adjustable parameters of the indicator
- Sensitivity (>0) - indicator sensitivity;
- IndBarsCount (>-1) - number of bars the indicator is displayed on;
- Alerts - show a dialog box containing user data;
- Text_BUY - custom text for buy signals;
- Text_SELL - custom text for sell signals;
- Send_Mail - sends an email using an address specified on the Email tab of the options window;
- Subject - subject of the email;
- Send_Notification - sends push notifications to the mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the "Notifications" tab.
Feedback and suggestions are welcome.