Fibonacchi Levels Professional
The Fibonacci Level Professional indicator is a great tool for every day trading as a complement to other indicators for better confirmation of trade setups and where the market tends to move. This indicator is easy to setup and works on all currency pairs and time frames, M15-W1 is recommended.
Purpose of this indicator is to show the Fibo levels on chart, the daily, upper & lower lines. As an additional function this indicator also draws the retracement and expansion lines to your chart and also tells you about the days highs, lows, range and spread. Fibonacci Levels Pro indicator uses previous day's high and low to draw calculated lines for you. This is a must have tool for every trader!
- Easy to setup, no complicated settings
- Clean smooth chart lines and easy to read
- Works on all currency pairs and timeframes
- Customizable color settings for Fibonacci lines
- Customizable color and font settings for spread information text
- UpperFiboColor - Set your desired color of the upper Fibonacci levels from 123.6 to 400.0
- MainFiboColor - Set your desired color for the Daily Fibonacci levels from High 100.0 to Low 0.0
- LowerFiboColor - Set your desired color for the lower Fibonacci levels from -23.6 to -500.0
- Main fibonacchi lines - True/false. Show the Daily levels from high 100.0 to low 0.0 on chart
- Spread text information color - Set your desired text color of the spread information in the bottom left corner on chart
- Spread text information size - Set your desired font size for the spread information text at the bottom left corner on chart. Default 12, the bigger the number the bigger the text, and the smaller the number the smaller the text.
At the top left corner on chart you will have information about the Daily High and Low price and also information about the Daily range.
Following was added;
* Fibo retracement line 70.7
* Server and local time displayed on chart
Next update later on when i have time will be 1.2 and account information will be added