Dashboard MACD MT5
This indicator helps to visualize the MACD status of 28 pairs. With the feature of color panel, alert, and notification features, user can catch the potential buy and sell opportunities when the 28 main pairs’ fast EMA cross the slow EMA on one Dashboard quickly.
Dashboard MACD is an intuitive and handy graphic tool to help you to monitor all 28 pairs and provide trading signals based on the MACD Rules (Fast EMA Cross Slow).
- clrRed: MACD fast EMA down cross MACD slow EAM and MACD fast EMA down trend
- Sell Signal is sent out
- clrLime: MACD fast EMA up cross MACD slow EAM and MACD fast EMA up trend
- Buy Signal is sent out
Refer to screenshot 3
Important action items before using dashboard
- For the first time loading Dashboard, it may take 3-5 minutes to download historical data. For subsequent loading, it only takes a few seconds.
- Make sure you have all 28 symbols in Symbol window.
- To make your dashboard looks clear and neat, it’s better to apply the black template. Please refer to screenshot2.
- Send Alert upon Signal
- Send Notification upon Singal
- TimeFrame of MACD
- Fast Period of MACD
- Slow Period of MACD
- Signal Period of MACD
- Applied Price of MACD
- TimeFrame of new chart
- string usertemplate = "default"
- suffix: suffix string of your symbol. i.e.: your symbol is ‘EURUSDx’ instead of ‘EURUSD’, input ‘x’ in suffix cell, leave prefix cell blank
- prefix: prefix string of your symbol
- x_axis: dashboard x position
- y_axis: dashboard y position
Please refer to screenshot 1and 3.
Once alert/notification of a particular pair has been sent, the next alert/notification of that pair will be sent during next 5 minutes upon signal.