Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория, модели, практика и алготорговля - страница 1062

Vizard_:

Да не то слово, спать седня не буду)))
Миша, блин, все что есть заархивируй и Максимке скинь. Пусть ковыряет.
Там реализаций много было, но то что количество нейронов умножалось на 2,
этого делать не надо. Это я рассказвал одно из исследований нэйробиологов...

да куль там искать, щас найду

Maxim Dmitrievsky :

yes, but without gmdh .. I'm not sure stiil how to do it better

Something like this .. and delete all fuzzy logic from EA

Thank you very much !!!

Are you sure about this line? 

res = RFout [0];

Or it should be?

res = RFout [1];

By way of The, I of the Already of the tried each and every combination of Formulas, math, math the the pow, etc logs folder to the folder the update Improve the the this policy and the update the reward functions The of The , But Somehow Gives of IT of SO far the the random results. I mean the results are not reliable always. 

But I want to try random candle simulations algo which is used like in "ALPHA ZERO". Are you sure RDF can take direct prices like candle close, candle open etc during optimization?

Vizard_:

Да не то слово, спать седня не буду)))
Миша, блин, все что есть заархивируй и Максимке скинь. Пусть ковыряет.
Там реализаций много было, но то что количество нейронов умножалось на 2,
этого делать не надо. Это я рассказвал одно из исследований нкйробиологов...

Дудки ему... Буду сам крутить. Правда мне для этого понадобятся годы :-) Но я в плотную подошёл к ядру оптимизатора. Что ни говори но из 10 моделей 2-4 как правило бывают обобщёные, остальные нет. Знамо алгоритм позволяет получать обобщенные модели. Теперь необходимо улучшить качество оценки и применить его в самом оптимизаторе чтобы процент получаемых обощёных моделей был больше чем 40% Эхххх если бы иметь достоверную оценку обобщающей способности полученной модели, то такому оптимизатору цены нет. Потому как он будет перебирать модели до тех пор пока не найдёт обобщенную. Либо будет прыгать только по обобщеным моделям ищя лучшую...... Какие есть варианты оценки обобщающей способности которые Вы знаете????

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

New library:

Sample EA with close prices:

Now you can learn it in tester (not optimisation) and only 1 iteration

Copy and Ill delete it, Later it will be in article

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!

Copied...But it is showing some error. Should I inlclude the mt5_r library also?

FxTrader562:

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!

Copied...But it is showing some error. Should I inlclude the mt5_r library also?

mt5_r? no such library 

this library #include <RL blender 1 iteration.mqh>

must be in "include" mt5 folder

Maxim Dmitrievsky :

mt5_r? no such library 

Sorry..Yes, I got it. I used a different name for the include file.

I will test it and let you know the results.

Mainly I am more interested in creating a random candle simulations to see if RDF can actually learn from random candle price patterns.

FxTrader562:

Sorry..Yes, I got it. I used a different name for the include file.

I will test it and let you know the results.

Mainly I am more interested in creating a random candle simulations to see if RDF can actually learn from random candle price patterns.

Ок, if some progress with gdmh Ill write to you

Maxim Dmitrievsky :

Ok, if some progress with gdmh Ill write to you

For me GDMH doesn't seem much difficult to implement if I understood it correctly...But I will look into it again

1.You calculate each polynomial by taking a for loop and getting the summation of multiplication of co-efficient and indicator value inputs like ai*xi

2.Next, feed the individual polynomial  to RDF input and train it

3.Next, Calculate the optimal co-efficient using least square method

4.Next, iterate the whole process continuously during the trading period

If I understood it correctly and if I can help you in anyway, then you can write to me.

By the way, I have good sample codes for Lotoptimization() and money management() etc which can be very very helpful if you can get the accuracy and drawdown of the system to a reasonable level.The system doesn't need to be 99% accurate all the time, but drawdown and consecutive losses matter a lot.

FxTrader562:

For me GDMH doesn't seem much difficult to implement if I understood it correctly...But I will look into it again

1.You calculate each polynomial by taking a for loop and getting the summation of multiplication of co-efficient and indicator value inputs like ai*xi

2.Next, feed the individual polynomial  to RDF input and train it

3.Next, Calculate the optimal co-efficient using least square method

4.Next, iterate the whole process continuously during the trading period

If I understood it correctly and if I can help you in anyway, then you can write to me.

By the way, I have good sample codes for Lotoptimization() and money management() etc which can be very very helpful if you can get the accuracy and drawdown of the system to a reasonable level.The system doesn't need to be 99% accurate all the time, but drawdown and consecutive losses matter a lot.

All right, but need to implement it correctly: save best model and coefficients for predictors, for next usage

also different methods of gmdh - fast genetic selection or brute force (I think 1-st)

Also, in this new library you can add multiple agents with different predictors and different settings, the result will be averaged over all agents

Vizard_:

Вам еще с 4 сказали что авно погремуха во всех реализациях и уделывается на раз.
Троллинг троллингом, а если че то есть и комуто надо - скинь... Проект окрытый и не твой)))

Я не жадный. Это чисто из принципа, тем более я ему уже скидывал..... Забей..... Я планирую допилить погремуху, думаю Решетов просто не успел :-(((((. Но получить годный оптимизатор в коробке вполне не плохая идея. Но что круче всего. Где реально можно сделать бабки это один очень давно забытый проект,  но для него нужны програмисты, а где их взять??? Тут такие не водятся. Кстати, прикиньте у меня ДР как раз таки в день программиста. Гы гы гы гы.....

Причина обращения: