Выпущена бета-версия MetaTrader 4 Build 529 с новым компилятором - страница 153

VOLDEMAR:

Нет исходника, я зачем папку скринил ???

Исходника нет а терминал пишет как будто исходник есть ...

Вот вам код, откомпилируйте и исходник удалите ...

Получите тот же результат ...

Отсюда вывод напрашивается - исполняемый файл поддаётся декомпиляции, раз даже строку/столбец ошибки указывает как в оригинале

Кстати, у меня вообще ничего про деление на 0 не пишет в журнале:

2014.01.06 19:38:46.875 Script ndn EURUSD,H1: removed
2014.01.06 19:38:46.859 Script ndn EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully

(я как скрипт делал, когда как советник, тогда да, ошибка в журнале есть, точно там где в исходнике должна быть)

ALXIMIKS:

Продается продукт и он в силу определенных но очень редких причин выдает ошибку - и сразу видно где ошибка, можно сообщить автору.

Вы же сейчас возмущаетесь:

"Я удалил - а мне пишет..."

- Радуйтесь что пишет !!!!!

Да я рад !!! ))) Я в восторге токо когда продавцу пришлют сообщение типа ошибка в строке 20 символ 30 в файле mq4

продавец скажет какой плохой покупатель, декомпилировал код и теперь он не работает .....

Я думаю если сообщение будет точно такое же только при отсутствии исходника будет писаться ех4 а с наличием mq4 будет внесена ясность и развеяна неопределенность .....

evillive:

Отсюда вывод напрашивается - исполняемый файл поддаётся декомпиляции, раз даже строку/столбец ошибки указывает как в оригинале

Кстати, у меня вообще ничего про деление на 0 не пишет в журнале:

(я как скрипт делал, когда как советник, тогда да, ошибка в журнале есть, точно там где в исходнике должна быть)

Возможно терминал указывает на строку и символ инструкции ех4 (исполняемый файл).

Build #569

#1. У меня вообще не показывает tooltips (несколько объектов один на другом)

#2. Если удалить эксперт с графика кнокпой (ExpertRemove()) и попробовать потом вручную опять присоединить советник на график, то не получается. Сразу пишет что ExpertRemoved...

Is there a way to find out the commission without actually opening a position (commission might vary depending on various factors, such as, say, ib rebates, symbol base currency etc)?

maximillion:
Is there a way to find out the commission without actually opening a position (commission might vary depending on various factors, such as, say, ib rebates, symbol base currency etc)?

Ask your broker. Most brokers publishing such info on web site.

On startup AccountServer() returns NULL (not connected obviously, but OnInit() gets called anyway), there should probably be a call to OnDeinit() and then OnInit() on first connect to the server (server change) so stuff can be initialized where it should be - in OnInit() instead of deferred and then initialized in OnCalculate() or OnTick() or other On*() functions after actual successful connect (which kinda makes OnInit() pointless if you need to init in OnCalculate() anyway).

evillive:

Ask your broker. Most brokers publishing such info on web site.

I'm not sure what you take me for, but *I* know what the commission is - the EA however doesn't so if you want to factor trade costs into your EA as part of money management or symbol selection (before your EA actually opens a trade - it just might be too darn expensive to trade that particular symbol with those particular settings, or stops need to be adjusted to account for commission in order to fit the risk profile), you need a separate setting where the user can specify the commission - and since it can vary significantly from symbol to symbol and client to client depending on various factors (and the client of a commercial EA might not even know some of these!), it's not a pretty or efficient way to do it. Much nicer and easier to have MarketInfo() give it to you same as swap, margin requirements etc - you know these too and yet you don't tell a trader "hey dummy ask your broker what the swap is" or assume that margin requirements are uniform across all instruments (my broker has different margin requirements for currencies, gold, silver etc).

maximillion:

I'm not sure what you take me for, but *I* know what the commission is - the EA however doesn't so if you want to factor trade costs into your EA as part of money management or symbol selection (before your EA actually opens a trade - it just might be too darn expensive to trade that particular symbol with those particular settings), you need a separate input line where the user can specify the commission - and since it can vary significantly from symbol to symbol and client to client depending on various factors (and the client of a commercial EA might not even know some of these!), it's not a pretty or efficient way to do it. Much nicer and easier to have MarketInfo() give it to you same as swap, margin requirements etc - you know these too and yet you don't tell a trader "hey dummy ask your broker what the swap is" or assume that leverage is uniform across all symbols (my broker has different margin requirements for currencies, gold, silver etc).

Oh, I'm so sorry but you did not specify that you asking that question referring an EA :P

No, there's no way to know comission by MQL even if you open a position, it is only visible in terminal.

evillive:

Oh, I'm so sorry but you did not specify that you asking that question referring an EA :P

No, there's no way to know comission by MQL even if you open a position, it is only visible in terminal.

I hope you're not employed by MQ if I can tell you that OrderCommission() gives it to you... after you've opened the position...

Причина обращения: