Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория, модели, практика и алготорговля - страница 1066

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Just retrain EA when you need in tester and all. But need some changes in librart and EA if you dont want to reload EA on chart after every learning

sure, show me the code.. maybe today I finish it

Ok, I am trying to attach the file, but it seems the forum doesn't have such an option and so I will just paste the code in my next comment directly here..Please read the comments and then try to use the code and see if it helps...

Also, I want to know what will happen to the saved files if I run the training again and again.? I mean will the old files will be updated automatically or will I have to delete the old files before I run the next run?

So I have to just train it and then, restart the MT5 terminal. That's all..right?

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                            GMDH(Group Method Data handling) .mq5 |
//|                        Copyright 2018, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                             https://www.mql5.com |
#property copyright "Copyright 2018, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"
#property version   "1.00"

Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
  • www.mql5.com
Ask questions on technical analysis, discuss trading systems and improve your MQL5 programming skills to develop your own trading strategies. Communicate and share your experience with traders from anywhere in the world, answer questions and help beginners — MQL5.community is developing along with you. Experts: BOLINGER BAND SQUEEZE BOLINGER...

FxTrader562:

Ok, I am trying to attach the file, but it seems the forum doesn't have such an option and so I will just paste the code in my next comment directly here..Please read the comments and then try to use the code and see if it helps...

Also, I want to know what will happen to the saved files if I run the training again and again.? I mean will the old files will be updated automatically or will I have to delete the old files before I run the next run?

So I have to just train it and then, restart the MT5 terminal. That's all..right?

files will be updated automatically. Just train and reload EA on chart, dont need restart

FxTrader562:
//|                            GMDH(Group Method Data handling) .mq5 |
//|                        Copyright 2018, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                             https://www.mql5.com |

Thanks!

Also you can read about algorithms here http://www.gmdh.net/GMDH_alg.htm

I will try to add in library today

Spectrum of GMDH algorithms
  • Gregory Ivakhnenko
  • www.gmdh.net
Solution of practical problems and GMDH theory design lead to development of broad spectrum of software algorithms. Each of them corresponds to some definite conditions of it application [17]. Algorithms mainly differ one from another by the models-candidates set generator arrangement for given basic function, by the way of models structure...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

files will be updated automatically. Just train and reload EA on chart, dont need restart

But reload is same as restarting MT5 right?

Because I don't know how to reload the EA programatically from a third party software. But I can restart the Mt5 which I guess should reload the EA also. Am I correct?

I have written the GMDH code above. Please go through it and let me know..

Also, should I delete this code from this discussion after you copied?

FxTrader562:

But reload is same as restarting MT5 right?

Because I don't know how to reload the EA programatically from a third party software. But I can restart the Mt5 which I guess should reload the EA also. Am I correct?

I have written the GMDH code above. Please go through it and let me know..

yes, same as restarting

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

yes, same as restarting

Should I delete the code. Have you copied?

FxTrader562:

Should I delete the code. Have you copied?

yes, you can delete it

Басурмане окулировали форум. )

Пишите помедленней пожалуйста, я записываю. ) Может пора перейти на русский? А то мне неучу ничего не понятно.
Причина обращения: