DYJ TrendPending EA
The DYJ TrendPending EA tracks the new change of price of the currency pair and opens trades in case of a price low and high from the main movement in the direction of the trend. So EA uses the least risky grid and Add lots. And can attach a positive and reverse pending order. The PositivePending orders can reduce the number of grids and Add lots, while ReversePending orders reduce the loss of orders .
For more convenient search, the working timeframe has been added to inputs (Work timeframe).
The EA works in any trading session. The work time1 and work time2 and work time3 parameter is intraday. It means that if you want to set a working time from 19:00 PM to 05:00 AM, for example, you should define two different intervals, such as 19:00 to 23:59 and 00:00 to 05:00.
The EA opens orders at a specific news time, such as 19:59 to 20:03 and M1 to H1 timeframe.
By default, the EA is configured for trading the EURGBP currency pair on the H1 timeframe. Also, settings for the GBPUSD,EURUSD and XAUUSD currency pairs will be provided in the Comments section.
- EA Settings: Use default settings or set files.
- Symbol: EURGBP.
- Time Frame: H1.
- Brokers: ECN brokers, low spread/commission, 1:500 leverage, non-FIFO or FIFO.
- Minimum Deposit: $1000-100000 USD.
- InpMagicNumber=93836720 -- Noraml or Positive orders’MagicNumber
- InpMagicNumberPending=13836720 -- Reverse Pending‘MagicNumber
- InpTimeframe = H1 Work timeframe;
- InpIsEveryTick = false -- Whether to use EveryTick
- InpTrendLevel=30 - Trend level
- InpMaxBars = 300 -- Check Bars depth
- InpLots =1 -- Trading volume
- InpLotExponent=1 -- LotExponent
- InpMaxOrders =100 -- Max Orders;
- InpCurrentOrders = 4 -- Current Orders Number
- InpMaxProfits = 10 -- InpMaxProfits/0.01Lots(Every 0.01lots is $10. When InpLot = 0.1, A = InpLot / 0.01 = 10, B = A * InpMaxProfits = $100) Close all orders when the number of orders is greater than or equal to InpCurrentOrders and the total profit is greater than or equal to B
- TakeProfit=0.00 - Noraml or Positive orders’Takeprofit，Take profit
- StopLoss=0.00 - Noraml or Positive orders’Stoploss，Stop loss
- InpTrailingStop=1000 - Trailing stop loss.
- InpUsePending = PositivePending -- Select Noraml orders or Additional Reverse or Positive Pending orders
- delta = 50 -- step between them (in pips)
- distance = 500 -- distance from current price
- p_sl = 500 -- ReversePending'p_sl,stop loss from current price
- p_tp = 500 -- ReversePending'p_tp,take point from current price
- IsUseTradingTime = false - set to false to trade all the time, set to true to use trading time defined below.
- startTime1 = 08:15 - start hour of work time 1.
- endTime1 = 08:35 - final hour of work time 1.
- startTime2 = 13:45 - start hour of work time 2.
- endTime2 =14:42 - final hour of work time 2.
- startTime3 = 22:15 - start hour of work time 3.
- endTime3 = 22:45 - final hour of work time 3.